In MultiVersus, each character has an unique set of perks to choose from, including signature perks that effectively change the way certain attacks work.
By choosing and training in the right perks, you may enhance your characters’ performance or make them better overall in MultiVersus.
Knowing the best perks in MultiVersus and utilizing them is the competitive edge.
Selecting a single set for all characters is not the greatest option since each character in MultiVersus has unique advantages.
Taz is a bruiser with a powerful punch. Because of the absurdity of part of the knockback in his special, he’s definitely one of the characters that can kill extremely early in the game.
Like the offspring of a tornado and a particularly angry electric razor, the Tasmanian Devil is a spitting, surly ball of manic energy.
So, in this article, we will discuss the best perks for Taz in MultiVersus.
Best Taz Perks In MultiVersus
Best Taz perks in MultiVersus are Percussive Punch Power, Absorb ‘n’ Go and Tasmanian Trigonometry.
Below are the best perks with details for Taz in MultiVersus:
- Perk 1: Percussive Punch Power –> Your team deals 5% increased damage with attacks that knock back enemies horizontally
- Perk 2: Absorb ‘n’ Go –> Your team receives a 7% ability cooldown refund after being knocked back by a Projectile
- Perk 3: Tasmanian Trigonometry –> Your team receives 15% increased base knockback influence
Unlockable Taz Perks In MultiVersus
|Tier 1||Default: Default|
|Tier 2||Percussive Punch Power|
|Tier 3||Toasts: x5|
|Tier 4||Absorb ‘n’ Go|
|Tier 5||Gold: x100|
|Tier 6||Equip Ally Perks|
|Tier 7||Tasmanian Trigonometry|
|Tier 8||Iron Stomach|
|Tier 9||Perk Training|
|Tier 10||I Gotta Get In There!|
|Tier 11||School Me Once…|
|Tier 12||Hit Me If You’re Able|
|Tier 13||That’s (Not) All, Folks!|
|Tier 14||Taz Profile Icon|
|Tier 15||Badge: Taz Wins|
Also check out best perks of other MultiVersus characters:
- Best Wonder Woman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Batman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Shaggy Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Superman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Velma Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Tom and Jerry Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Iron Giant Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Steven Universe Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Reindog Perks In MultiVersus
- Best LeBron James Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Finn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Bugs Bunny Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Garnet Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Harley Quinn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Jake Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Arya Stark Perks In MultiVersus