In MultiVersus, each character has an unique set of perks to choose from, including signature perks that effectively change the way certain attacks work.
By choosing and training in the right perks, you may enhance your characters’ performance or make them better overall in MultiVersus.
Knowing the best perks in MultiVersus and utilizing them is the competitive edge.
Selecting a single set for all characters is not the greatest option since each character in MultiVersus has unique advantages.
Garnet is a bruiser that’s just built to bruise.
Her moves can be quite janky, especially her up neutral attack both in-ground and air.
Her side neutral attack in the air may also be incredibly difficult to hit, necessitating ideal positioning for the last strike to land.
So, in this article, we will discuss the best perks for Garnet in MultiVersus.
Best Garnet Perks In MultiVersus
Best Garnet perks in MultiVersus are Percussive Punch Power, Kryptonian Skin and Last Stand.
Below are the best perks with details for Garnet in MultiVersus:
- Perk 1: Percussive Punch Power –> Your team deals 5% increased damage with attacks that knock back enemies horizontally
- Perk 2: Kryptonian Skin –> Your team receives a 4% reduced incoming damage.
- Perk 3: Last Stand –> Your team deals 10% increased damage after reaching 100 damage.
Unlockable Garnet Perks In MultiVersus
|Tier 1||Default: Default|
|Tier 2||Percussive Punch Power|
|Tier 3||Toasts: x5|
|Tier 4||…in a Single Bound!|
|Tier 5||Gold: x100|
|Tier 6||Equip Ally Perks|
|Tier 7||The Purest of Motivations|
|Tier 8||Electric Groove|
|Tier 9||Perk Training|
|Tier 11||Sturdy Dodger|
|Tier 12||Speed Force Assist|
|Tier 13||Static Electricity|
|Tier 14||Garnet Profile Icon|
|Tier 15||Badge: Garnet Wins|
Also check out best perks of other MultiVersus characters:
- Best Wonder Woman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Batman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Shaggy Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Superman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Velma Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Tom and Jerry Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Iron Giant Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Steven Universe Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Reindog Perks In MultiVersus
- Best LeBron James Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Finn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Bugs Bunny Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Harley Quinn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Taz Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Jake Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Arya Stark Perks In MultiVersus