In MultiVersus, each character has an unique set of perks to choose from, including signature perks that effectively change the way certain attacks work.
By choosing and training in the right perks, you may enhance your characters’ performance or make them better overall in MultiVersus.
Knowing the best perks in MultiVersus and utilizing them is the competitive edge.
Selecting a single set for all characters is not the greatest option since each character in MultiVersus has unique advantages.
Superman is founding member of the Justice League, and one of Earth’s mightiest heroes.
When Kal-El was a newborn, disaster hit his home planet of Krypton, leaving his parents little option but to take him to the stars.
He was recovered by Martha and Jonathan Kent when his rocket crashed on Earth, and they nurtured him as their own kid.
So, in this article, we will discuss the best perks for Superman in MultiVersus.
Best Superman Perks In MultiVersus
Best Superman perks in MultiVersus are Triple Jump, Last Stand and Wildcat Brawler.
Below are the best perks with details for Superman in MultiVersus:
Perk 1: Triple Jump –> Your team receives an extra jump after hitting an enemy while in the air
Perk 2: Last Stand –> Your team does 10% increased damage after reaching 100 damage
Perk 3: Wildcat Brawler –> Your team deals 5% increased damage with melee attacks on the ground
Signature Perk: Sniper Punch –> Superman’s aim punch range is extended. The damage and knockback from the aim punch are increased at long distances but decreased in close quarters
Unlockable Superman Perks In MultiVersus
|Tier 1||Default: Default|
|Tier 2||Triple Jump|
|Tier 3||Toasts: x5|
|Tier 4||Kryptonian Skin|
|Tier 5||Gold: x100|
|Tier 6||Equip Ally Perks|
|Tier 7||Kryptonian Skin|
|Tier 8||Flaming Re-Entry|
|Tier 9||Perk Training|
|Tier 10||Sniper Punch|
|Tier 11||Last Stand|
|Tier 12||Break The Ice|
|Tier 13||Clear the Air|
|Tier 14||Superman Profile Icon|
|Tier 15||Badge: Superman Wins|
Also check out best perks of other MultiVersus characters:
- Best Wonder Woman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Batman Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Shaggy Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Velma Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Tom and Jerry Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Iron Giant Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Steven Universe Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Reindog Perks In MultiVersus
- Best LeBron James Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Finn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Bugs Bunny Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Arya Stark Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Garnet Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Harley Quinn Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Taz Perks In MultiVersus
- Best Jake Perks In MultiVersus