Paytm has recently launched its Paytm Merchant First Point.
Paytm First Points is an exclusive cashback reward scheme under which all merchant partners may earn limitless reward points by scanning the Paytm Any-In-One QR code & taking payments from the Paytm wallet and all UPI-based payment applications.
Paytm First Points may be redeemed for Paytm Cash, Mobile Recharge, or amazing products from the Paytm E-commerce platform, such as sound-boxes, EDCs, and so on.
How to Redeem Paytm First Points?
Steps to Redeem Paytm First Points:
- Step 1: Open Paytm App.
- Step 2: Then sign in with your existing Paytm account.
- Step 3: Scroll down and click on the ‘Cashback & Offer Section’. Here you can see your Paytm Cashback Points & your Paytm First Points that you have earned so far.
- Step 4: After that, tap on Paytm First Point.
- Step 5: Next step, you have to scroll down and click on the ‘Convert Points to Paytm Balance‘.
- Step 6: After this, there will be three types of Cards visible to you. These cards will let you know the amount you can redeem with your first points.
- Step 7: Your Paytm Gift Voucher will be connected to your account immediately.
- Step 8: You may use these vouchers for Recharges or Bill Payments. You can pay the balance of your vouchers to any Paytm merchant. Redeem your Paytm First Points as soon as possible.
You must transfer cash or recharges and scratch the card to open it to earn more points.
How Many Paytm First Points Can A Person Redeem?
The number of points that may be gained through the program is unlimited. The Paytm for Business app enables businesses to monitor and redeem their rewards points. If you are wondering how merchants earn these first points?
Then let me tell you, they automatically earn these points. When a merchant accepts a payment, they receive points instantly. It’s as easy as that: take more transactions and get more points.
The plus point is their no limit for these transactions or first points collection. Merchants can collect as many first points and redeem their rewards at any given first point.
But do keep in mind that these earned first points can get expired within a year.
The process of redemption of the first points is simple. You can start by going to the redemption section on the Paytm for Business App.
Furthermore, they acquire points for exchange as Paytm Cash, Mobile Recharge, or enticing offers.
To Sum Up
Paytm First Points is a captivating reward system. It is not only pretty simple to access also one can receive rewards for day-to-day purchases.
Customers can use these rewards to avail special offers by different brands under the categories or redeem their points directly in their Paytm wallet.
One must only need to ensure that they collect the amount required for the specific deals. You can make simple transactions and purchases like recharges, transferring money, then you’ll automatically earn points.
Moreover, the only thing you need to be careful about is that the earned first points will expire at the time of the year.