A business account with the digital payments platform benefits you to unify all online payments received from your customers into a single point or platform and then directly transfer it to your bank account, which you have linked with your business account.
As an entrepreneur or business owner, this is very beneficial for you as managing your business account is quite easy with digital payment platforms and also more of your target customers will be able to reach your product via those platforms.
Furthermore, You can initiate bank settlements and refunds from a single dashboard and thus can quickly manage your account.
Different digital payment platforms have different types of facilities when it’s about business account-oriented solutions. Like, Paytm having “Paytm for Business”.
Paytm For Business
With the advanced payment infrastructure and business tools, Paytm for Business lets you supervise and grow your business more effectively and efficiently.
With this well-organized application, you can handily accept payments from your customer, send payout, view details of your every transaction and these amazing facilities let you manage your business in a way easier process than you think.
However, let’s have a look at some of the key features of this payment gateway application.
- Through the Payments section in Paytm for Business application, as a seller, you can quickly and effortlessly track the received payments or transactions and also can download the transaction details.
- The Instant Settlement feature of this application let you manually transfer the money to the linked bank accounts of yours at any time
- You can also digitally update your bank accounts through this application.
- You can also get the benefits of cashback by just initiating the cashback offer on the Paytm for Business application.
- Also ordering and linking QR codes to your account is a very easy and quick process with the Paytm for Business application.
How to Create Paytm For Business Account?
Steps to Create Paytm For Business Account:
- Step 1: You need to install the Paytm for Business application, which is easily available on Google play store or other app stores as well.
- Step 2: Now open the application and sign up using your Mobile number.
- Step 3: Now you have to enter some of the details of your business, like, name and which category it belongs to, and location address.
- Step 4: Then, you must link your bank account where you would prefer to receive the payments. You also have to enter your account number and IFSC code.
- Step 5: Last, you need to type your PAN number and your account is ready for use.
So if you want to create an account on “Paytm For Business”, just follow the mentioned steps and join the 10 million small and large scale business entities to grow your business and a cashless economy. Once you list your business on the “Paytm For Business”, you can also order and activate Paytm All-in-One QR.
Also Read: Best UPI Payment Apps in India
How to Login into Paytm for Business Account?
Steps to Login into Paytm for Business Account:
- Step 1: First open the Paytm for Business application or visit the https://business.paytm.com and click on the Sign-in option.
- Step 2: Now you need to enter your registered mobile number or email id and also the Password you provided.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Secure Login” option.
Step 4: Next an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and you have to Enter the OTP. Then select or click ‘Verify’ to log in to your account.
How to Register in Paytm for Business Account?
Steps for Registering in Paytm for Business Account:
- Step 1: First of all you have to bring up the online appeal to the Paytm Merchant authority. Here all you have to do is, just sign up with your mobile number registered with Paytm Wallet. Then fill in all the Business information.
- Step 2: Next you need to upload all the necessary documents and certificates and tap on the “Accept Agreement”.And after all these procedures are complete, a sales consul will be assigned and he will assist with your daily demands.
- Step 3: Lastly all your documents, website, and application will be verified.
Documents Required to Activate Paytm for Business Account
To sign up with Paytm for a business account, you need your personal or business PAN card number. Despite that, you are also required to have a personal bank account and have to provide that account details as well. For the businesses with elevated monthly limits, PAN card number, and bank account details, one also has to upload the below-mentioned documents.
- Company papers, like, shop establishment act certificate, regional state registration certificate, registration proof, municipal corporation department license, or any other proofs like these.
- GST certificate and if you don’t have it then a proper statement of GST Non- Enrollment.
- Passport, Negra Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, or Aadhaar Card for the KYC process.
- One also needs to provide a LOB declaration and a frontal picture of the shop.