Even though Google Pay is a very useful way of managing your money and creating and receiving payments and purchases,
there might come a time when you will need to use another method of making those kinds of transactions.
If you want to delete your Google Pay account, you may consider the following guidebook to complete the task.
Steps to delete Google Pay Account:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com.
- Now, click on the Data and Privacy option.
- Scroll down to the Data from apps and services you use section.
- Now, Download or delete your data >>> Delete a Google Service.
- Verify your authorization.
- On the next screen, choose the “Bin” icon on the Google Pay option.
- Google pay will show you a notice before proceeding to the next step.
- Confirm your choices and tap on the Delete Google Pay.
- Your Google Pay account will be deleted.
Things to keep in mind before closing Google Pay Account
- Settle all pending transactions and autopays before deleting your Google Pay account.
- Unlink your mobile number and bank account.
- Redeem your all pending cashback offers, they can not be redeemed after deleting the account.
- Transfer your Google Pay wallet balance to the bank account before deleting your Google Pay account.