A Bandhan bank mini statement, to put it simply, is a service that informs us of the most recent transaction we made from our Bandhan Bank accounts.
How to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement ?
You can get Bandhan Bank mini statements through missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, USSD and by visiting the nearest ATM.
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number:
- Register your phone number with your respective bank account.
- To get the Mini statement you need to dial 9223008777 and give a missed call.
- After making a missed call to this number, your phone will receive an SMS alert containing all of the mini statement’s data.
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through SMS:
- Send an SMS by typing ‘MINI<Account number>’ to 9223011000 from your registered mobile number for the mini statement service.
- Within minutes, you will receive the mini statement in the form of an SMS.
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
- Download mBandhan mobile application from Google Playstore or App store.
- Use your Debit Card or Internet Banking credentials to sign up.
- Set your transaction and login PINs to 6 digits.
- Go to the ‘banking’ option and select ‘Account activity’ after you’ve successfully activated your dashboard.
- On the next screen, you may see your bank account’s previous five transactions.
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Net Banking
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through Net Banking:
- Go to Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Website.
- Enter your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
- After you’ve logged in successfully, you will be directed to the home page.
- In the home page, select the saving/current account option from the drop-down menu and enter your account number.
- Thereafter you have to select the Transactions option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, You can see your bank account’s most recent five transactions.
- The statement can be filtered according to your needs. The statement is also available for download.
Recommended: How to Use An ATM Machine?
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Firstly, you have to visit your local ATM.
- Insert ATM card in ATM machine
- Then enter the 4 digits pin in the slots.
- On the screen, tap the ‘Banking’ option.
- Now select your account type, either Savings or Current account.
- Here you have to click the ‘mini statement’ option.
- As a result, you will receive a print out of the last 5 transactions.
Get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Through USSD
Step to get Bandhan Bank Mini Statement through USSD:
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number to get the USSD Menu on your mobile screen.
- The following message will greet you: “Welcome to the National Unified USSD Platform for Mobile Banking.“
- On the screen is a USSD-based mobile banking menu.
- Select the Mini statement option to see your most recent transaction details.
Benefits of Bandhan Bank Mini Statement
- The account holder can easily access transaction-related bank account information, no matter wherever they are.
- Instead of standing on the bank for hours, customers can instantly check the recent transactions at home.
- Even on holidays, they may get the statement information over the phone in time of urgency.
Difference between Bank Statement and Mini Statement?
|Bank Statement||Mini Statement|
|A bank statement is a record of all transactions for a certain bank account during a specified time period, generally monthly or annually.||A mini statement is a summary of a customer’s most recent three or five transactions.|
|Shows transaction data for the customer-specified statement period.||Depending on the banks last 3 to 4 transactions are displayed|
|While obtaining an account statement online is free, visiting a bank to obtain a certified account statement is not.||Accessing a mini statement is free of cost.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a bank statement work?
A bank issues a bank statement to an account holder that shows the detailed activity in the account. It allows the account holder to view all of their account’s transactions. On a regular basis, banks issue monthly statements to account holders A statement’s transactions are also generally reported in chronological order.
What is the difference between a bank statement and a transaction history?
A transaction history is different from a bank statement in that it is a record of all transactions for a specific bank account over a specified period of time. A bank statement typically only covers one month’s worth of transactions, so recent or ongoing transactions may be missing.
What is the significance of Electronic Statements?
Some banks encourage their customers to get account statements online in order to save money on shipping and print statements. As a result, e-statements are provided to customers through email and may be seen and downloaded by them. The e-statement is significantly more handy and is completely free.
How to request for the bank statement offline?
To obtain a bank statement offline, customers must go to a bank location.. The customer might be required to fill in the bank statement application form to collect his / her statement.
Can anyone check my bank statement?
No. Banks do not share information about your bank statement to unknown third parties without your agreement unless you give out your account number.