Are you a customer of UCO Bank? UCB is India’s most reputable commercial bank. How can you get your quick statement at midnight when you are unable to visit the bank or ATM? This article will help you to download mini statement online and offline.
How to get UCO Bank Mini Statement?
Get UCO Bank mini statements through missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, and by visiting the nearest ATM.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
Steps to get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call:
- Give a missed call to 09213125125 from your mobile phone.
- Missed calls would automatically be disconnected after a few rings.
- Your number will be notified via SMS shortly thereafter.
- View the five most recent transactions on your account in the SMS.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Steps to get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through SMS:
- Send the following text message using your registered number:
UCOBAL <space> mPIN to 56161
- You will receive SMS notifications for the last three transactions.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
Steps to get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
- On your smartphone, download the UCO bank m-passbook app
- Use your account information and the OTP you received on your phone to register.
- Tap the Passbook option from the homepage after logging into the app
- You will now see your mini statement.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
Steps to get UCO Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking:
- Go to UCO bank internet banking Website.
- For account access, select Personal Banking and then enter your username and password.
- The last 10 transactions in your account can be found by clicking the Accounts option.
- Additionally, you have the option of downloading the full statement of your account over the selected period.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM
Steps to get UCO Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Go to a nearby ATM to use your UCO bank account.
- Put your ATM card in and enter your PIN code.
- On the screen, choose mini statement from the list.
- The screen will now display all five transactions that have occurred.
- A mini statement may also be printed if desired.
How to Register Mobile Number in UCO Bank?
To use the UCO Bank Mini Statement service, users must first register with UCO Bank Mobile Banking. The following steps must be followed for UCO Bank Mobile Banking registration:
- Go to the branch of UCO Bank where the customer has an account
- Apply for a new mobile number with the required details, such as account identification and mobile number, and submit it at the branch where the new number will be registered.
- You should also submit a self-attested copy of the account holder’s Aadhaar card along with your application (Original documents should be carried during the application process).
- In two working days after submitting the form, the number will be registered
Benefits of UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Clients can access their account information whenever they want.
- None of the services require additional fees.
- MNI Statement services are useful for keeping track of your finances and preventing unauthorized transactions in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does UCO Bank provide mini statements?
UCO Bank provides users with a mini statement by calling on its toll-free number 1800 274 0123.
Where can I see UCO Bank’s last 3 transactions?
User can send a text message to 56161 with the message “TRAN <Account Number> <mPIN>” for details on the last three transactions.
What is mPIN?
Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number is the full form of MPIN. When a mobile banking user performs any transaction using the app, MPIN acts as a password.
To register for UCO Bank Mobile Banking, where can one find the application form?
Users can get the application form for mobile banking by visiting the nearest UCO Bank branch.