If you are planning to delete your account, ensure you do not have any pending transactions. Don’t use the Google Pay QR to receive new payments while you wait for payments to settle. Add a new bank account if you’re having problems with your bank’s settlements or transactions.
Google Pay for Business account can be deleted if you decide it is not for you anymore.
You should expect settlements or transactions to take up to a few days. Get in touch with support if you are experiencing issues with settlements or transactions.
You won’t be able to accept payments after deleting your account. Your rewards history and your transactions will be lost as well.
Steps to Delete Account:
- Log in to Google Pay for Business Account.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the Delete business profile under the “Information” section.
Steps to Uninstall Google Pay Business Account
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Select Google Pay for Business under Other apps.
(If Google Pay for Business is not visible by default, so tap on “See all apps”)
If you don’t see it, follow these steps:
- Access the Settings app.
- Go to Apps and select Google Pay for Business.
- Choose Uninstall to remove the app.