Paytm is a leading online platform in India, with more than millions of active users. It serves the best and secure services for money transactions.
Paytm is a user-friendly application but still, some users may find it difficult to perform any action like adding a bank account to your Paytm account.
Adding a bank account to your Paytm is the initial stage for money translations. Without a bank account, you are not supposed to accomplish any payment or receive it.
But there can be few reasons you unable to add bank account in PhonePe:
- You cannot link a foreign bank account like a Swiss bank account.
- The mobile no. must be in your mobile phone to link accounts.
- Doesn’t close the Paytm application while the process is going on.
- Use a stable and fast-speed internet connection to add a bank account without any interruption.
Steps To Add A Bank Account In Paytm:
- Step 1- Open the Paytm application on your smartphone. Search for bank accounts in the search bar given above.
- Step 2- Press the bank account option from the search results.
- Step 3- Press on the add a bank account.
- Step 4- Select your bank name from the list.
- Step 5- Paytm asks for permission to make some SMS and access contacts.
- Step 6- Grant permission to access contacts and send SMS to Paytm.
- Step 7- It will automatically detect your bank account linked to your mobile number. Note: Make sure that your mobile no. is in link with your bank account.
- Step 8- Press on the bank account to press ok.
- Step 9- Your bank account will be successfully linked to Paytm.
By following the steps mentioned above you can successfully link your bank account to your Paytm account.