Have you ever suffered from a payment glitch or network error on the most popular digital payment apps? Sometimes because of network issues or server problems the users face payment issues where their payments get stuck in between.
If you are suffering from such a situation at this moment or are curious about what to do in such a situation then you have reached the right place at the right time. Today in this piece of article we will enlighten you on the correct and fast process of taking refunds from Paytm in such a situation.
Even with its high-security system and impeccable support staff the users sometimes face some payment errors. Sometimes the payment errors are due to the customer’s negligence or network issues, server problems, or wrong order placed.
The Paytm app runs highly smoothly and is popularly known as inconvenience-free. However due to the bank server problems or possible network issues on the part of the super the situation of Stuck payment might rise sometimes.
To handle the situation well and to prevent any monetary losses the user must connect with the Paytm staff right away.
Step by Step process for applying for a refund from Paytm:
- Step 1: For an instant refund on the Paytm app the user must start the app on their phone.
- Step 2: In this stage, the user first has to check for his eligibility to apply for a refund. In some situations like order cancellation, a refund is not allowed. In this case, if the payment has been made by Paytm wallet then the refund is guaranteed. However, in the case of payment from a bank account,. the same can not be guaranteed.
- Step3: Insert your refund details by tapping on the refund on the Paytm transaction history.
- Step 4: Once you are done inserting the details you will receive a token for a refund. After the validation of the token, the process for refund will be initiated.
- Step 5: The user can expect the refund in 24 hours.