Credit is a powerful tool in the world of business. Paytm also offers a variety of monthly payment options so you have flexibility when it comes to how you can pay off your balance! Paytm postpaid is great for people who like to buy things in installments and pay them off over a period of time!
This blog will look at the Paytm postpaid service and the different features that it offers. The Paytm Postpaid article also shares a step to step guide to activate the service.
What is Paytm Postpaid?
Paytm postpaid is a credit service offered by Paytm. It’s a lot like a credit card. You can use the Paytm postpaid service to pay or use credit amounts and you can pay Paytm later. This means that you can spend a set amount of money and pay it back later.
Paytm postpaid is available in two variants:
- Paytm postpaid elite – Paytm users with a CIBIL score of more than 700 can avail themselves of the Paytm postpaid service. The Paytm Postpaid elite service has a credit limit of ₹ 20,000 – ₹ 1,00,000.
- Paytm postpaid lite – Paytm users who have a CIBIL score of less than 700 can avail themselves of the Paytm postpaid service. Paytm Postpaid Lite has a credit limit of only ₹ 20,000.
Paytm Postpaid features
- Paytm Postpaid offers a credit limit of up to ₹ 1,00,000.
- Offers you EMI service to pay the money back.
- There is no interest for up to 30 days.
- No activation fee is charged for activating Paytm Postpaid.
- The whole process of Paytm postpaid is online.
- Paytm postpaid is accepted everywhere across the country.
- It helps you build an impressive credit score.
Paytm Postpaid Charges
Paytm offers the postpaid service at ₹ 0 charges and no activation fee but they do have late fee penalties. The due date for the bill is the 7th day of the month.
Interest charges: No interest charges before the due date.
Application charges: No application charges.
Recommended: How to Change Paytm number?
Paytm Postpiad Late Fee Charges
|Due amount||Late fee charges / per month|
|Up to ₹100||₹0|
|₹101 to ₹250||₹10|
|₹251 to ₹500||₹25|
|₹501 to ₹1000||₹50|
|₹1001 to ₹2000||₹100|
|₹2001 to ₹5000||₹250|
|More than ₹5000||₹500|
Paytm Postpaid Eligibility
To become eligible for the Paytm Postpaid service, customers should fulfill the following requirements:
- Paytm customers should have a regular and clean record of transactions with the Paytm app.
- They should be older than 18 years.
- Customers should have a good CIBIL score to avail of the service.
How To Activate Postpaid Service In Paytm Account?
Steps to activate Paytm Postpaid:
- Open the Paytm app on your device.
- On the home screen, scroll down to the “Loan and Credit Cards” section.
- Tap on the “Paytm Postpaid” option.
- Enter your name as of PAN Card. Tap on the confirm button.
- Enter your PAN card details and email address. Tap on the “Proceed” button.
- Enter your personal details and the Paytm app will fetch you the best offers available.
- Complete the KYC verification process. Complete all the procedures.
- Your Paytm Postpaid service will be activated shortly.
Paytm Postpaid Convenience Fees
The convenience fee is charged by the service provider as a charge for the cost they pay to another payment processing company. For Paytm postpaid Lite, the convenience fee is 0% – 4% Paytm postpaid limit. There is no convenience fee for Paytm Postpaid Delite and Elite which means more savings for you!.
Paytm Postpaid Not Working
There are many reasons why Paytm postpaid is not working. Customers may encounter the following problems:
- Paytm customers with incomplete KYC can not use the Paytm post[paid service.
- If you have any dues left from Paytm postpaid, the app may have frozen your account.
- People with bad reputed transaction history may face hindrances in accessing the app.
- In many cases, a bad internet connection may result in problems in accessing Paytm postpaid.
- Many times the server may have high traffic or any other technical error. In this case, customers need to have patience till the Paytm team resolves the issue.
Recommended: How to close Paytm Bank account?
Paytm Postpaid Waitlist
If a Paytm customer has submitted their request for Paytm postpaid service, after completing the process, Paytm will transfer your request to the waiting list till your Paytm service is activated.
How to Increase my Paytm Postpaid Limit?
Paytm customers can increase their Paytm postpaid limit by managing their Paytm transaction history and with no dues. They can try improving their credit score to increase Paytm postpaid service.
Is Paytm Postpaid Safe?
Paytm Postpaid is a reliable form of payment for purchases made online or through the Paytm app. Paytm has enhanced its services to ensure users have the option to pay on a monthly basis as opposed to paying in cash at specific locations. In addition to meeting its original goal, Paytm Postpaid also ensures that all transactions are secure for both parties involved.