Paytm is one of the most used UPI applications for online transactions. Paytm has been serving people for more than a decade.
If any of you are shifting to another service provider or facing any concerns from Paytm service or their policy, you can delete your existing Paytm account.
Before deleting your Paytm account, If you’ve got any money left in your Paytm wallet- you should be getting it out.
A step-by-step guide to delete your Paytm account permanently is here.
Steps to delete Paytm Account permanently:
- Open the Paytm application.
- Tap on the Paytm profile icon.
- Scroll down and tap on the 24*7 Help and Support options.
- Choose the option “I need to close/delete my account.”
- Choose a reason to delete the account.
- Raise a request to the Paytm application.
- Your Paytm account will be deleted.
Things to keep in mind before Closing Paytm Account
- Complete all the pending transactions first.
- If you have any pending cashback offers, then you will not be able to claim it after closing your account.
- You should unlink your bank account and mobile number.
- Transfer your Paytm wallet balance to your bank account.