DCB mini statement is a brief copy of the account mini statement. It contains the data of the last 5 transaction details. No customer can use it as income proof. And the address is not printed on it.
How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement?
The mini statement is a very helpful facility that every account holder desires to have. DCB offers mini statement in the following ways-
Get DCB Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- For missed call service, you have to use your registered mobile number.
- You need to give a missed call to 7506660011.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS. The SMS will have the details of the last 5 transactions.
Get DCB Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
- Use your registered mobile number linked with the DCB account.
- You have to type the SMS code ‘STMT’ and send it to 9821878789.
- After sending, you will get a reply back. It will contain the last 5 transaction information.
Get DCB Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Firstly, you need to download the DCB Mobile banking app.
- You have to dial 022 68997777 or 040 6815 7777 for customer verification.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. And also on your registered email address.
- Then you have to verify your information with an OTP.
- You have to log in to the app through an MPIN.
- On the next screen, select the ‘My account’ section and tab on your account.
- After that select the ‘mini statement’ option.
- You will get the details of the last 5 transactions on the next screen.
Get DCB Bank Mini Statement Through By visiting ATM
- You have to visit the nearest ATM.
- You have to Insert your DCB ATM.
- Now select your preferred language in which you want to proceed.
- Enter the 4 digit secret pin on the slot.
- You have to tap ‘mini statement’ among all banking options.
- After that, You have to choose the account type(Savings/Current).
- After that, you will get a printed receipt. The receipt will carry the last 5 transaction details.
DCB Bank Mini Statement Number
Customers can check their mini statement by dialing 7506660022 from a mobile number registered with DCB Bank.
Benefits of DCB Bank Mini Statement
The advantages of the DCB mini statement service are as follows:-
- You can use this to quickly verify the specifics of your transaction from any location.
- Because you don’t have to wait in line at the bank, it’s a quick and easy way to verify bank mini statements.
- People who do not have access to the internet can also view mini statements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the balance of my DCB account over the internet?
If you want to register a bank account, choose DCB. Mobile banking will be set up for all of your DCB accounts. Make a secure banking PIN by entering your debit card number. And you have to choose the option to check the balance.
How can I sign up for DCB mobile banking?
For client verification, call 022 68997777 or 040 6815 7777. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number as well as your registered email address. To activate your DCB mobile banking app, you have to enter the OTP. After you’ve entered your MPIN, DCB Bank Mobile Banking is ready to use.
Can I check the DCB mini statement through net banking?
No, DCB doesn’t offer the mini statement service through net banking. You can avail of other facilities like checking account balance, transferring money, checking statements, etc.