Yes Bank Limited is a Mumbai-based private sector bank founded in 2004 by Ashok Kapoor and Rana Kapur.
Retail banking and asset management services provide a diverse range of banking and financial products to corporate and retail customers.
YES BANK provides personal banking, corporate banking, and internet banking services, including accounts, credit cards, mortgages, and personal loans.
Customers can access a variety of YES Bank services, including account balance checks via SMS, mobile banking, Internet Banking, and USSD, as well as fund transfers, mini-statements, and credit card inquiries.
YES Bank Balance Check
There are several options for checking your YES Bank account balance:
|YES Bank Toll-Free Number||1800 1200|
|YES Bank Missed call number||9223920000|
|Yes Bank Mini Statement Number||9223921111|
|YES Bank Balance check through SMS||– For Single Account: Send SMS <YESBAL><Customer ID> to 9840909000
– For Multiple Account: SMS <YESBAL>< Customer ID ><Account number> to 9840909000 From registered Mobile Number
|YES Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*66*1#|
|YES Bank Mobile Application||YES Mobile App|
|YES Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||Add 8291201200 to your contact list. Say “Hi” and follow the screen instructions|
|YES Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Click Here|
YES Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
Account-holders can obtain information about the balance of their YES Bank accounts by calling the Toll-Free YES Bank Balance Enquiry Number 1800 1200
YES Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
YES Bank customers can inquire about their account balance by making a missed call on 9223920000.
Yes Bank Mini Statement Number
Users can obtain a Yes Bank Mini Statement by dialing the number 9223921111 from their registered mobile number.
After the call has been disconnected, an SMS with the details of recent transactions will be sent to your registered mobile phone number.
YES Bank Balance Check Through SMS
YES Bank account holders can also access their account balance information through SMS.
To check Yes Bank account balance, just SMS
<YESBAL><Customer ID> to 9840909000.
If an account holder has numerous YES Bank accounts associated with the same mobile phone.
In that case, they can check YES Bank Account Balance by texting
<YESBAL>< Customer ID ><Account number> to 9840909000.
YES Bank Balance Check Through USSD
The USSD service allows YES Bank customers to check their accounts from any location.
Dial *99*66*1# from the registered mobile phone to check the account balance using USSD.
Also Read: Yes Bank Mini Statement: Missed Call Number, SMS Banking
YES Bank Balance Check Through WhatsApp
You can now avail a host of banking services easily on WhatsApp, a faster, convenient, and secure platform to manage your banking service needs from the comfort and safety of your home.
To begin using Yes Bank What’s App Banking, complete the steps below.
Step 1: Add 8291201200 to your contact list.
Step 2: Send ‘Hi’ to 8291201200 and follow the instructions to check your Yes Bank account balance.
Other Methods To Check YES Bank Account Balance
- Account-holders can quickly and easily check their account balances by logging into the YES Bank internet Banking service. Internet Banking also allows users to conduct non-financial transactions, fund transfers, YES Bank account balance inquiries, check status inquiries, and other banking services, around the clock. Consumers can accomplish this by going to the official website of YES Bank and logging in with their account credentials.
- YES Bank offers its customers access to mobile banking services through its “YES Mobile App”. The YES Mobile app can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices from the Play Store or Apple App Store by Yes Bank account holders.
- The customer can check their account balance at the nearest YES Bank branch or by updating their passbook at the YES Bank Passbook machine.
- If you have an account with YES Bank, you may quickly obtain your account balance by visiting the nearest ATM.
Also Read: How To Close Yes Bank Account?
How To Check YES Bank Balance Without Registered Mobile Number?
YES Bank customers can check their account balances using YES Bank’s Net Banking service or mobile application without registering a mobile number.
Yes Bank has received several national and international honors for various businesses, including Corporate Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainability.
Yes Bank is recognized by prestigious media houses and Global Advisory Firms as one of the Top Indian Banking Players.
Account-holders can check their account balance in a hassle-free manner from the comfort of their own homes using the methods listed above.
Yes Bank Timings & Working Hours
Cheque Truncation System: CTS Cheque, Features, Benefits
What is International Banking?