Bank of Baroda is considered one of the most profitable nationalized banks in the subcontinent. It was established in 1908 under the leadership of Sayajirao Gaekwad III. Bob is one of the oldest and trusted banks, with more than 120 million active customers.
Like all legacy banks, BOD has been evolving itself for the 21st century by employing automation. You can take advantage of their new technology by depositing your money into a CDM. This article goes over how do you locate one And what are the procedures to follow.
Bank of Baroda Cash Deposit Machine Locator
Steps to find Bank of Baroda Cash Deposit Machine Near Me:
- Step 1: Log into the Bank of Baroda official website.
- Step 2: Go to the bottom section of the website.
- Step 3: Click on the Branches & ATMs button.
- Step 4: Go to the E-lobby section.
- Step 5: Click on the search filters options to specify your query.
- Step 6: Once you locate an E-lobby near you, then contact them for a CDM machine.
Bank of Baroda CDM Deposit Limit
- You can deposit Rs 20000 without using a card.
- Using a debit card, you can deposit up to Rs 49000.
- To further expand the capacity, you can get PAN(Permanent Account Number) card verification.
Expand your deposit limit up to 2 Lakh in a single day!!
Bank of Baroda Bank CDM Charges
Bank of Baroda does not charge cash deposits through CDM.
What denominations do Bank of Baroda accept in their cash acceptor?
Bank of Baroda accepts the denominations of 100, 500, and 2000 notes. Ensure using big notes to transfer large sums without hitting the note limit.
Can you take out cash from the Bank of Baroda deposit machine like an ATM?
Yes, even if you are a customer of another bank, you can still take out cash. When it comes to depositing cash, however, only BOB customers are allowed.
Bank of Baroda is one of the trusted financial institutions in the country, and its CDM facility is excellent. You can easily locate one near you, and if you don’t have one, a CDM might come near you.