You can now easily set up autopay on Netflix using UPI. Find below mentioned easy steps to set up UPI Autopay on Netflix.
How to set up UPI Autopay on a new Netflix account?
UPI Autopay is a feature to pay your Netflix subscription through your bank account. UPI Autopay is a feature that lets you automatically recharge your Netflix account from your bank account.
Here are the instructions you need to set up UPI autopay on Netflix:
- Browse the Netflix website or download the application.
- Setup your Netflix account. Select a “subscription plan”.
- Now, Setup your Payment method. Netflix provides you an option for UPI autopay.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on the next button.
- Your Netflix account will be activated with the UPI autopay option.
How to set up UPI autopay on an existing Netflix account?
To set up UPI Autopay on an existing Netflix account, consider the following steps:
- Login to your Netflix account. Tap on the More option.
- Tap on the “Account” option.
- Now tap on the “Manage Payment Info” option.
- Select the “UPI Autopay” option.
- Enter your UPI ID and tap on the next.
- UPI Autopay will be activated as a new payment method for your Netflix account.