State Bank of India is a public sector bank and statutory body in India and headquartered in Mumbai. It ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies in 2020, making it the only Indian firm on the list.
Customers of SBI can choose from a wide range of banking services. SBI Clients can check their account balances through various methods, including missed call numbers, toll-free numbers, SMS messages, and USSD codes.
SBI Balance Check
SBI account balances can be checked using the following methods:
|SBI Toll-Free Number||18004253800|
|SBI Account Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number||09223766666|
|SBI Mini Statement Number||09223866666|
|SBI Balance Check WhatsApp Number||Not Available|
|SBI Account Balance check through SMS||SMS “BAL” to 09223766666|
|SBI Account Balance check through USSD||Dial *595#|
|SBI Account Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking||SBI YONO APP|
|SBI Account Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit here|
SBI Balance Check Toll Free Number
SBI customers can check their account balance by calling the customer care Toll Free number at 18004253800.
SBI Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
To know the SBI Account Balance, account holders can give a missed call on 09223766666. As soon as the call is disconnected, the State Bank of India will send an SMS with the Account Balance details to the customer’s registered mobile number. Customers can get a list of SBI’s last five transactions by giving a missed call to 09223866666 with their registered mobile number.
SBI Mini Statement Number
SBI mini statement can be checked by calling the SBI Mini statement contact number at 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After dialing the number, the account holder will receive an SMS containing information about the last 5 transactions.
SBI Balance Check Through SMS
SBI account holders need to send SMS
“BAL” to 09223766666
from their registered mobile number to check their SBI account balances. The balance displayed will be for the primary account.
SBI Balance Check Through USSD
Customers of SBI can check the balance of their accounts through USSD. The following steps describe how to use the USSD for Balance Enquiry:
- Open your phone dialer and Dial *595#
- Enter your User ID
- Select ‘Option 1‘ and then select either ‘balance inquiry‘ or ‘mini statement.’
- Submit your MPIN
Other methods to Check SBI Bank Account Balance
- A common way to check your account’s balance is to log in to the SBI NetBanking facility. Account-holders can access their account balance by logging in on www.onlinesbi.com by entering their user ID and password.
- Account-holders of the State Bank of India can check their account balances on smartphones using the SBI YONO Mobile App.
- Whenever a customer opens an account with SBI, they are provided with a passbook. To check SBI Account Balance, customers can visit their nearest branch to update their passbook.
- Customers of SBI Bank can access their accounts at any SBI Bank ATM using their ATM cards.
How to Check SBI Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
The net-banking portal of SBI allows its customers to check their account balances by using their Login ID and Password. There is no need to provide a mobile number.
SBI is India’s largest bank and serves over 45 crore customers through its wide network of offices that are located all over the country. Through SBI’s subsidiaries, the bank has succeeded in diversifying its business operations. Through its growth with the times, SBI continues to redefine banking in India by offering responsible and sustainable solutions.