PAYTM today is the topmost leading, trusted, and secured cashless monetary administering platform with over 350 million active users out of which 39 million are daily active users. Not only it has made transactions through UPI, credit/debit card hassle-free and safe but has also played a significant role in handling our multiple accounts by providing the most promising and ensured feature of Paytm Wallet, governed by RBI guidelines where users can hold up to Rs.1,00,000 in their wallet by just completing full KYC.
Isn’t this facility so advantageous!!
Paytm KYC (Know Your Customer) is a simple process to verify your identity with address proof mentioned in your Aadhaar or PAN card to safeguard your money from any kind of fraudulent and criminal acts.
Users can do Minimum KYC which will be valid for only 24 months and will be restricted to only a few benefits while opting for full KYC will give you super exciting benefits!!
Paytm KYC is FREE OF COST!
Why do you need KYC?
- You can hold up to Rs.1,00,000 in your wallet.
- You can transfer the amount directly to your friend’s wallet up to Rs.1,00,000.
- Moreover, there is no spending limit and you can avail yourself of cashback!
- You will be eligible to open PAYTM SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT
- Also, you will be able to use your wallet for recharge and shopping with cashback.
Documents Required for Paytm KYC
- AADHAR CARD
- PAN CARD
(In case you do not have a PAN Card don’t worry. You will be required to fill Form 60)
Steps to follow to do Paytm KYC Online at Home
- Open PAYTM APP and tap on the profile icon on the left side.
- On the right side tap ‘activate now’ under the PAYTM WALLET category.
- Select the document type(Aadhar or PAN card)
- Fill up the required details (name and number).
- Tap ‘activate my wallet’.
- Tap ‘upgrade your account
- Select the next step as per your choice for verification
- Video Chat
- Visit a nearby store
- Doorstep Service
- Choose a desirable option and enter the required details.
If you choose video chat ensure good internet connectivity and that your mobile number is in sync with your Aadhar to receive OTP. For instance, you choose to visit the nearby store, don’t forget to take your Aadhar and PAN Card.
We know you must be wondering the time it will take to verify now!
- If you opt for biometric verification it will be done instantly. Also, if you opt for nonbiometric verification it will take 2 working days to complete the process. That’s All!
Follow the above-mentioned steps to complete your KYC in less than 10 minutes at home to enjoy the extra benefits of the Paytm Wallet service.