Do you also order food online from food ordering apps? Among the popular ones, Uber Eats has proven to be one of the fastest online food ordering and delivery platforms. It gets your food delivered right next to your door.
To order food through any online food ordering app. Firstly you need to create your account, enter your details and then log in to it. While logging in, it requires a two-factor verification.
In the case of Uber Eats, you need to go through the process of phone verification. It is basically used to confirm that the number provided by the client is valid and available.
But is it possible to log in to uber eats without phone verification? In this guide, we will find out and discuss the same. That if it is possible, then how you can log in to uber eats without phone verification?
Why Login To Uber Eats Without Phone Verification Is Important?
If you have been having trouble accessing your Uber Eats account due to phone verification issues, then we are here to help you.
Here, in this guide, we will provide you with all the information about how to bypass phone verification and log in using just your email address.
Phone verification can be a hassle, preventing you from accessing your Uber Eats account.
Issues with SIM cards, privacy concerns, or not having access to a mobile device can make it difficult to complete the verification process.
That’s why bypassing phone verification is important. It saves time, maintains privacy and allows you to log in easily.
How To Login To Uber Eats Without Phone Verification?
Below here we have mentioned some of the methods that might help you in login to Uber Eats without phone verification. So have a look and try them later:
1. Login To Uber Eats Using Email Address
If you don’t want to put in your phone number for security purposes. Then you can log in via email address. These are the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Visit the Uber Eats website by typing “ubereats.com” in the search bar. Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Once on the Uber Eats website, locate the ‘Sign in’ button in the top right corner.
- Click on it to proceed to the login page.
- On the login page, enter the email address associated with your Uber Eats account.
- Double-check that you have entered it correctly.
- After following the above steps, you will successfully be able to log into your Uber Eats account without phone verification.
Remember, this method allows you to bypass the need for a phone number and ensures your privacy and convenience.
2. Through Virtual Phone Number
It is very easy to use, you only need Internet access and 2-3 minutes of free time. A virtual phone number is a number without a SIM card.
Benefits of a virtual number for Uber Eats sign-up include the purchase procedure taking a few minutes or even a second, your data staying safe etc.
With a virtual phone number from SMS MAN, you bypass the problem of Uber Eats login without phone verification.
So, below here we have mentioned the steps for the Uber Eats login with SMS MAN:
- Go to the SMS MAN website.
- Choose the country whose phone number you will use to register.
- Choose an Uber Eats service to register.
- Buy a dedicated number.
- Login to the Uber Eats mobile app and use the purchased virtual phone number when registering.
- Request an activation code via SMS. Use the SMS received on the SMS MAN website.
- Use the new account you registered with your virtual number.
3. Contact Uber Eats Customer Support
If you have tried all the above listed methods and none seem to work then the issue is not from your end. For this, you have to contact the Uber Eats Customer Support Team for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific help and investigate any potential issues with the app payment system and provide you with personalised solutions.
You can contact the support team of Uber Eats by clicking here. Click on the contact you team icon and tell the issue to the digital assistant of the Uber Eats app.
You can even write below their social media for the same.