Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank(ICICI) is one of the biggest private banks in the subcontinent. Since 1966, it’s been one of the most trustworthy and cutting-edge banking institutions. But, did you know that ICICI launched Internet Banking as early as 1998? To stay competitive and mobile, they have leaped by installing CDM’s all over the country. This article will help you find one nearby and what its features are.
The Uniqueness of ICICI Bank Cash Deposit Machine
ICICI has a few CDM features that most of the other Banks do not possess; here are just a few of them-
- You can update your PAN Card information through the Cash Deposit Machine.
- When you Deposit the money into the CDM, the beneficiary will get an SMS alert about the credit.
ICICI Bank Cash Deposit Machine Near Me
Steps to find ICICI Bank Cash Deposit Machine(CDM) Near Me
- Step 1: Log onto the https://www.icicibank.com/official
- Step 2: Go to the Accounts menu on the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Go into the “Ways to Bank” sub-menu.
- Step 4: Click on the find ATM/Branch section.
- Step 5: Select the click here for branches with Cash Deposit Machine.
- Step 6: Click on Ctrl+F on your keyboard, and it should bring a search option on your browser.
- Step 7: Fill in your Pin-Code to find a CDM in your area.
- Step 8: If you can’t find one in your pin code area, do not worry! Instead, fill in the neighboring areas pin-code.
Note: Direct link for ICICI Bank CDM Locator: LINK
ICICI Bank CDM Deposit Limit and Transaction fees
Unlike other Banks, ICICI likes to classify their CDM machines by Branch types.
ICICI Home Branches
- You can deposit up to the amount of Rs. 2 lakh.
- You can go over the limit but charge Rs 5 for every Rs 1000 deposited. You can get service charges upto Rs 150.
- You can deposit up to the amount of Rs. 25,000.
- Going above the limit, you will be charged the amount of Rs. 5 per Rs. 1,000, subject to a minimum of Rs. 150.
Third-party Cash Transaction
If you are using the CDM facility on:
- Bank holidays,
- Between 6 pm to 8 am(Working day)
- Deposit more than RS 10,000 in a month
You will be charged Rs 50 fees. However, you will be exempt from the fees if you have the following type of ICICI account-
- Senior Citizens
- Basic Savings Bank Account
- Jan Dhan Accounts
- Visually impaired person
- Student Accounts
ICICI Bank CDM Charges
ICICI Bank applies the CDM charges of ₹50 per transaction on bank holidays and working days (6 pm to 8 pm). The Bank applies convenience charges if the customer deposits an amount exceeding the limit of ₹10,000 per month.
However, there are no charges for the senior citizens, Jan Dhan accounts, student accounts, or basic savings bank accounts.
You now have learned about all the ICICI CDM systems and how to locate one that is nearby. So, it’s time to go to our nearest Cash Deposit Machine today and start depositing like a 21st-century customer today!!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of CDM?
It allows you to quickly automate cash deposits without standing in long lines and restrictive bank timing. You can even deposit money when the bank is closed and don’t have to fill the deposit slip.
Can you withdraw money from the CDM?
There are certain CDM’s in other banks that provide the facility of cash withdrawal. However, ICICI CDM is strictly depositing only and does not replace the ATM.