ICICI Bank Limited is a financial institution based in Mumbai, India. Its head office and corporate office are both located in Vadodara, Gujarat. ICICI Bank offers a substantial range of financial products and services to a wide range of customers through a variety of channels and subsidiaries. The bank has a presence in 17 countries and operates a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs throughout India.
For the convenience of its customers, the bank offers banking services such as Account Statements, Balance Enquiry, and Fund Transfer facilities. Customers can access these services using Internet banking, SMS banking, mobile banking, ATMs, USSD, and Whatsapp Banking.
ICICI Bank Balance Check
The following ways can be used to check ICICI Bank account balance:
|ICICI Bank Toll-Free Number||18601207777|
|ICICI Bank Missed call number||9594612612|
|ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number||9594613613|
|ICICI Bank Balance check through SMS||– For Primary Account: “IBAL” to 9215676766
– For Secondary Account: “IBAL<space>last six digits of Account Number” to 9215676766.
|ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*44#|
|ICICI Bank Mobile Application||iMobile App|
|ICICI Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||8640086400|
|ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Click Here|
IICICI Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
Customers of ICICI Bank can check their account balance by dialing customer care number 18601207777.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Customers of ICICI Bank can check their account balances on the go by calling 9594612612. To find out the balance for the account, the account holder must make a missed call from the registered mobile number. The account holder will receive an SMS with the ICICI Bank Account Balance.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Through SMS
ICICI Account holders may check their balances by SMS by sending
“IBAL” to 9215676766 (for primary accounts).
ICICI Bank customers who maintain several accounts with the bank may check the balance of their secondary accounts by sending the following code
“IBAL<space>last six digits of Account Number” to 9215676766.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Through USSD
Account-holders of ICICI Bank can utilize USSD to check their account balances and from any location. To retrieve the account balance, dial *99*44# from the registered mobile phone.
ICICI Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number
ICICI Bank account holders can now check their account balance by the WhatsApp Banking service.
To start the WhatsApp Banking service, follow the below steps.
- Add 8640086400 to your contact list.
- Send ‘Hi’ to 8640086400 from your registered contact number.
- After that follow the instruction and you will get back account balance easily.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number
ICICI Bank customers can check their mini statement by calling at 9594613613. An SMS regarding details of the last three transactions will be sent on the bank’s registered mobile of the account holder.
Other methods to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance
- Account-holders of ICICI Bank who have subscribed for their internet banking services can check their account balance at any time by logging into the ICICI net banking portal. To use ICICI Net Banking, the account holder must enter a User ID and Password.
- ICICI Bank’s iMobile is a feature-rich mobile banking application accessible on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Account users can use the iMobile application to make fund transfers and see and transact on their accounts. Additionally, account holders can make ICICI balance enquiries, see mini statements, and email detailed statements using the iMobile application.
- Every customer who opens a bank account with ICICI Bank receives a passbook. Customers can check ICICI Bank Account Balance by visiting the nearest bank branch and updating their passbooks. The account holder’s ICICI Bank passbook contains all of the account holder’s debit and credit activities.
- ICICI Bank account users can check their ICICI account balance by visiting ICICI Bank ATM or other bank ATM.
How to Check ICICI Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
ICICI Bank account holders can check their account balance by using ICICI Bank’s net banking service or by using ICICI Bank’s mobile app without registering a mobile number.
ICICI Bank is one of India’s largest banks. ICICI Bank provides a broad range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers through various channel partners and group companies. The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank comprises distinguished professionals with extensive experience in international business, management consulting, banking, and financial services.