ZeresPluginLibrary is a popular plugin library for BetterDiscord that allows users to enhance their Discord experience with custom plugins and themes.
However, like any software, ZeresPluginLibrary is not immune to issues and errors.
One common issue that users have reported is ZeresPluginLibrary not working.
This can be frustrating, especially if you rely on the plugin library to customize your Discord experience.
In this blog post, we’ll explore some possible causes of ZeresPluginLibrary not working and provide step-by-step solutions to help you get your plugins working again.
How To Fix ZeresPluginLibrary Not Working
1. Update ZeresPluginLibrary
Make sure that you have the latest version of ZeresPluginLibrary installed.
- Open Discord and BetterDiscord settings.
- Go to the “Plugins” tab and click on “Update All” to update all plugins at once.
- Alternatively, you can update individual plugins by clicking on the “Update” button next to each one.
- After updating, try reloading Discord and see if the issue is resolved.
2. Reinstall ZeresPluginLibrary
If updating ZeresPluginLibrary doesn’t work, try reinstalling the plugin library. First, disable ZeresPluginLibrary in BetterDiscord settings.
Then, delete the ZeresPluginLibrary file from your plugins folder.
Finally, download the latest version of ZeresPluginLibrary from the official website and install it by dragging and dropping the file into your plugins folder.
Enable ZeresPluginLibrary in BetterDiscord settings and see if the issue is resolved.
3. Disable Conflicting Plugins
It’s possible that another plugin is conflicting with ZeresPluginLibrary, causing it to not work properly.
To identify the problematic plugin, try disabling them one by one and reloading Discord after each one.
- Open BetterDiscord settings and go to the “Plugins” tab.
- Toggle the switch next to each plugin name to disable them one by one.
- Reload Discord after disabling each plugin to see if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is resolved after disabling a specific plugin, try contacting the plugin developer for assistance or finding an alternative plugin that doesn’t conflict with ZeresPluginLibrary.
4. Remove All Plugins
If none of the above solutions work, try removing all plugins and themes from BetterDiscord. First, disable all plugins and themes in BetterDiscord settings.
Then, delete all plugin and theme files from your plugins folder.
Finally, reinstall the plugins and themes one by one, starting with ZeresPluginLibrary, and see if the issue is resolved.
5. Run BetterDiscord As Administrator
It’s possible that BetterDiscord doesn’t have the necessary permissions to run ZeresPluginLibrary properly.
- Right-click on the BetterDiscord shortcut and select “Run as administrator”.
- Try reloading Discord and see if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is resolved, you may need to set BetterDiscord to always run as administrator by right-clicking on the shortcut, selecting “Properties”, and going to the “Compatibility” tab. Then, check the box next to “Run this program as an administrator
- How To Fix Zerespluginlibrary An Error Was Encountered While Trying To Load This Plugin
- How To Fix Better Discord Themes Not Working
- How To Fix “an Error Was Encountered While Trying To Load This Plugin” On Xenolib
- How To Fix Better Discord Plugins Could Not Be Compiled
- How To Change Discord Font To Comic Sans