Are you facing trouble related to your Refund that has not been processed yet? Many account holders may face similar issues after making payment somewhere, like shopping for something from any e-commerce shop. And you returned the product, but you did not get a Refund for it.
You asked the e-commerce customer support for this problem, and they are telling you that they have processed from their side. Yes! There might be some issue from your bank side. In this scenario, what will you do if a Refund is not Processed to your Indian Bank account?
In this article, you will learn about similar issues and their solutions too. So keep scrolling and read the article carefully to understand why your Refund is not being processed yet.
Reasons Behind Refund not Processed to Indian Bank Account
Making a payment online is the most convenient way these days. But, sometimes, you face some troubles when the payment gets stuck or pending. It may be in the case of online shopping, paying bills, or doing mobile recharge. For example, suppose while recharging your smartphone, the amount got deducted, but the recharge process failed.
Or you have cancelled your train ticket, but the refund process is taking longer. There may be several causes that you need to look into if you are facing similar issues with your Indian bank account.
First, you need to be sure where the payment is sticking? Is it on the side of your eCommerce shop, IRCTC or your sim company? So, to find the exact reason, you will need to call the second party you have made payment for.
- In case of a similar issue with any eCommerce company, you call their toll-free number to ask about the same concern.
- In the case of Irctc, you can also call the IRCTC customer support number (07556610661).
- In case of mobile recharge, you can call customer care of your respective sim card company.
Fix if Refunds are not Processed in your Indian Bank Account?
Once you become sure that your payment is pending on the side of the Indian Bank. You can do the following things as mentioned.
Raise your Complaint by Calling Indian Bank Customer Care
- Call the Indian bank customer care at 180042500000.
- Cooperate them in your identity verification by confirming your name, registered mobile number, and they may also ask you the last 4- digits of your Aadhar number or date of birth.
- Once the verification process is completed, you can raise your concern about pending payment.
- The customer service executive will resolve your issue.
Raise your concern by Visiting the Indian Bank Official Site
Here is the navigation, how you will register your complaint on the Indian bank online portal.
Step 1. Visit the Indian bank Official Website.
Step 2. Click on the Contact option.
Step 3. Then select the option of Customer support.
Step 4. Click on the customer complaints option, which is on the right side of the website.
Step 5. It will redirect you to a new page where you have to contact Indian payment customer service to transfer your chat to the related experts.
Step 6. Once you select the reason, it will redirect you to a new page again, where you have to click on the “Register a Complaint” option. You can also check your previous complaint status here.
Step 7. Once you click on Register a Complaint option, a form will be open. You have to fill it carefully by following the steps mentioned below.
How to fill Indian bank Complaint Form online?
- First, you will need to select an option of “Yes” or “No,” depending on whether you are an existing customer of Indian Bank or not.
- Write down your account number in the first line
- Besides writing your account number, you will see a column where you have to write your name.
- Mention your permanent address
- Mention your Pin code beside the column of permanent address.
- Write down your registered mobile number below the permanent address.
- Also, put your email id beside the column of the mobile number.
- Now, select the category of complaint you have registered for.
- Then select category type or Subtype.
- In the other detail section, you only have to fill in your complaint details. Explain your problem in this section.
- You can also attach any screenshot by clicking on choose a file option.
- Fill in the captcha and click on the “submit” button.
You have registered your complaint successfully on the Indian bank Official website. Now, have patience and wait 24 to 48 hours for their response. After that, you will get an update on your registered mobile number.
In case, they may suggest you visit your home branch for the related issue. Then, you will have to visit your home branch and write an application to the manager related to your concern.
Also Read: Indian Bank Balance Check Number
Write Application for Refund in an Indian Bank
The template for writing an application to the Indian bank manager for the refund process is given below. You can write similarly.
Subject- Payment refund
I am maintaining a savings/current account number (write down your Indian Bank account number) in your bank at (write the branch name) branch. I made a payment of (mention the amount) rupees on (mention the date) for (explain the purpose of making payment).
Sir, I am facing an issue while getting a refund of my amount. Therefore, I am requesting you to please look into it from your side as I have logged my online complaint whose reference number is (mention your complaint number). I will be thankful to you for this act of support.
(Mention your Name)
(Mention the Date)
After writing the application, you may submit it to the bank manager. Most probably, you will get a similar application form. Only, you need to write the details as mentioned above. Or, you can write a similar matter on an A4 sheet of paper.
The process may take a few hours to a few days. But you need not worry. Once you visit the branch, your query will be solved shortly for sure.