Bank mini statements play a very crucial role for every customer. It is one of the best initiatives undertaken by banks.
Indian Bank mini statement is a facility provided by the bank through which users can check the details of the recent 3 transactions. To access the mini statement, Indian Bank customers need to register their number with the bank account. The bank provides various online and offline modes to check mini statements.
How to get an Indian Bank Mini statement?
Indian Bank offers many choices to the users to check the mini statement. They can easily opt for whichever suits them.
The various modes of checking the Indian Bank mini statement are as follows-
1. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Missed Call
A missed call is the quickest and preferred way to receive a mini statement.
- Firstly use the registered mobile number linked with your bank account.
- Give a missed call to 8108781085 or 180042500000.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS stating the recent 3 transactions of your account.
2. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through SMS
Without any charges, Indian bank users can also get mini statements by using SMS.
- To use SMS banking, you need to first register for SMS services through Bank, ATM, or internet banking.
- Type an SMS including the PIN, you received in time registering for SMS service to 94439443 in the following format:
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS that tells about your last 3 transactions.
3. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Mobile banking
- Step #1: You need to first install and download the “IndPay” mobile app from the Google Play store and app store.
- Step #2: Sign in to the app entering your banking details and create your “MPIN”.
- Step #3: After that log in to the app using your User Id and MPIN.
- Step #4: Now select the “MY ACCOUNT” option and tap “SAVING ACCOUNT”.
- Step #5: On the next screen, you have to tap the “MINI STATEMENT” option.
- Step #6: Details of the recent 3 transactions will pop up on the screen.
4. Get Indian Bank Mini statement Through Internet Banking
- Step #1: Visit the Indian Bank Internet Banking website https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Step #2: Login to the website using your User Id and Pin
- Step #3: Then click the “MY ACCOUNT” section.
- Step #4: You will be directed to a page where you need to click on the “ACCOUNT” option.
- Step #5: Lastly, you need to tap the “QUICK TRANSACTION VIEW” option and you can check the recent transaction details
5. Get Indian Bank Mini statement By Visiting ATM
- Step #1: Firstly you need to go to the nearest ATM center
- Step #2: Swipe or enter your debit card.
- Step #3: Then select your preferred language.
- Step #4: Now enter your four-digit pin in the slot.
- Step #5: You have to choose the “BANKING” option and tap the “MINI STATEMENT” option on the next screen.
- Step #6: Pick your account type(Current/Savings)
- Step #7: After a few minutes, you will receive a printout of your mini statement from the ATM.
How to register a mobile number for the Indian Bank mini statement?
There are various modes through which you can register your mobile number for the Indian Bank Mini Statement like Missed Calls, SMS service, and Mobile banking. You can also visit the bank branch and branch ATM. Moreover, you can also update the number by filling an application at the bank or self-update it through mobile banking.
Benefits of Indian Bank mini statement
Indian Bank users are benefitted from mini statement service in the following ways-
- The Indian Bank mini statement service is available 24 hours a day. Unlike earlier, you don’t need to wait for the bank to open.
- No matter wherever you are, you can check your account mini statement instantly from anywhere.
- You can check the mini statement without the internet. A simple phone is enough to receive a mini statement from an Indian bank via missed call or SMS.
- It doesn’t require any fees. You can check it at your comfort.
Frequently Asked questions
How can I check my Indian Bank account balance on the phone?
You can check your Indian Bank account balance via missed call. You need to use your registered mobile number and give a missed call to 09289592895. Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS stating your account balance.
What is the Indian Bank Statement password?
The account statement of Indian Bank users received using the mobile app or email is protected with a security code. You have to create the password according to the unique format provided by the bank and use it to open the statement. The password of the account statement is unique account number digits.
How can I change my Indian Bank mobile banking PIN through SMS?
Indian banks provide the SMS facility to change passwords or MPIN. The user has to send an SMS from the registered mobile number to 94443-94443. The format of the text is ‘CHGEPIN<New Pin><Old Pin>.