Are you stopped by the Error code F0704 appearing at an instance from nowhere and searching for the Fix?
You have come to the Right place.
Foxtel is one of the most popular Video Streaming apps in Australia.
They have more than 6 million users since it has good customer service and an affordable price range.
The only issue is that sometimes users face the Foxtel Error Code F0704 while watching the video.
The error appears because there is a communication error between the TV box and Satellite.
In this article, you will understand How to fix Foxtel Error code F0704 and the reason behind it.
Why Does Foxtel Error Code F0704 Occur?
Foxtel Error Code F0704 means the TV box cannot establish a connection with Satellite and cannot stream the video in Foxtel.
- In this case, there might be a problem with the Internet connection.
- There might be a problem with the TV Box device, and it cannot communicate with the satellite signal.
- Technical error or minor signal interruption might be the cause.
- There might be a power supply issue from Power Outlet to the TV box
- Signal Interruption in Dish or Antena
How To Fix Foxtel Error Code F0704 Occur?
The first step is to check by switching to other channels or videos.
If the other channels work fine, the issue with the particular video or Channel will fix automatically; try again after 30 minutes.
Seeing the error is common in all channels, then check your internet connection.
1. Internet Is Not Working
It would help if you had an internet connection to communicate with Satellite.
So ensure your internet connection.
If you find an issue with your internet connection, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- If you are using the Cable connection, Unplug and Re plug the cables.
- Next, restart your router and check the connection between the TV and the box.
- If an error still occurs, switch to another network like mobile data or any other network you have.
Now you can see the error is resolved.
Then follow the next solution.
2. Check The Power Connection
Without a stable electricity supply TV Box cannot receive a signal from Satellite.
First, check that the TV box is on and working correctly.
- Check out the Power light indicator if there is any, and check whether the light is on or you can see any flickers.
- If you find any abnormal changes in the light, there is a higher chance of a loose connection; re plug your power cord and power on your TV Box.
Still, the error occurs; try restarting your device.
3. Power Your On And Off Device
If you find an issue with the TV box, try restarting your TV Box and Your TV.
Power off your TV box, wait for a few minutes, and Power on it again.
The error is gone, and the Foxtel App is working fine.
Sometimes the error occurs due to overheating of electronic devices.
If you are still unable to fix the issue with the TV box, call the electrician and check that you have the proper voltage supply.
Everything is working fine, but the TV box remains the same, then try out the next solution.
4. Check For Any Satellite Dish Obstruction
It is usual for a satellite slightly changes its position due to weather conditions.
Also, check for objects like buildings or trees in front of the satellite dish.
Because these objects can lower the signal strength.
If a building or tree is why you need to change the dish’s location.
5. Check The Foxtel Signal Cables
You should check and reconnect all Foxtel Signal Cables to refresh the connections.
To tighten the cables, go to the wall plate and loosen them by twisting them to the left and right.
They’re too tight to fix the error if you can’t relax the Foxtel Signal Cables with gentle rotations.
Now launch the App and check if the issue is resolved.
6. Reinstall The Foxtel App
If the error persists, then you need to reinstall the App.
- Go to the Play Store from your Android Device
- Search Foxtel Play Application if it is a TV search for Foxtel Play
- Tap on it and click the Uninstall button next to the application.
- Once Uninstallation is completed, restart your device.
- Repeat the above steps and click the Install button next to the App.
- Once the installation is completed, launch the App.
- Login to your Foxtel Play App by entering the Credentials.
Now, you can enjoy watching your shows in the active subscription plan.
You have a Strong Internet connection and tried all the above methods.
Still finds no luck, then you need to contact Foxtel customer support for further assistance.