Are you trying to order something from Burger King Mobile App?
Did you face any issue regarding payment of your order?
Now the question arises: why is Burger King Payment Not Working?
Burger King won millions of hearts.
But sometimes, things may not go as planned, and you might face this issue while ordering your favorite food through Burger King’s Mobile app.
When you try to order something from your mobile and at the last moment app payment does not work then you will feel quite frustrated.
This may happen because of some technical glitches or bank servers may be down.
In this guide, we’ll discuss why the Burger King App Payment is not Working and how to fix it to ensure hassle- free ordering.
Keep reading this article to get the answer.
Why Does Burger King App Payment Not Work?
- It may happen because of high demand i.e. many people are ordering at one time because of which app or website is overloaded. Another reason may be technical glitch like server maintenance issues leading to payment failures or errors.
- If you have a weak internet connection, it could prevent the app from processing the payment properly.
- If you have entered incorrect payment information i.e. card number, CVV code etc. then you may face this issue.
- Outdated version of the app may be another reason for this issue because you may face some temporary glitches.
- Many a time issues may occur because of cache in the application. Cache may lead to temporary bugs and the app will stop running smoothly and optimally.
How To Fix Burger King App Continue Button Not Working
1. Wait For Sometime & Try Again
It may be possible that due to heavy traffic on Burger King app or some technical glitch has arisen leading to payment failures.
It may be possible that the server is under maintenance or is facing unexpected failures.
When many users are on the app at same time the app may not fetch data and this may cause server downtime.
In this case, you have to wait for sometime and try again later.
You can check the server status of Burger King by clicking here.
You can also collect the latest information through their social media pages like Twitter. You can check the latest hashtags regarding this issue on twitter.
You can also tweet by your account and retweet or comment on the issue under the tweets of Burger King.
2. Internet Connectivity Issues
You may not be able to pay successfully if your internet connection is weak because it may lead to payment failures or unexpected errors while making payments.
Try switching off mobile data and switching to a Wifi network instead.
It is also needed that the Wifi is placed nearly to the device and also has strong password security.
While experiencing a slow or no internet connection, it is suggested to reboot wifi router.
It depends on the internet usage and how often it is needed to reboot our wifi router.
These are the steps to follow in restarting the wifi router:
Simply switch off the router and unplug it from all the devices and power supply.
Wait for 3 minutes and then plug it in again.
Now wait for the signal to come back and now connect to the internet through it.
Ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection and adequate speed.
If you have a strong internet connection then it’ll boost the performance of the app and help in removing the glitches.
You can check your internet speed by clicking here.
3. Check Your Payment Credentials
Ensure that you have entered the correct information regarding your payment like card number, expiration date, CVV code etc.
Also make sure that the method of payment which you are using is supported by the Burger King app because some apps may have restrictions on certain methods of payments or cards.
Like, some apps may support only a master card but not a visa card.
You can also switch to an alternative payment method if one method is not working.
Sometimes, technical glitches may have arisen in that particular bank servers or payment method which you are using.
4. Clear Burger King Cache
Many a time issues may resolve just by clearing cache from the application.
Because clearing the app cache helps in removing temporary bugs and the app will start running smoothly and optimally.
And doing so can fix many problems that are appearing while using the application.
Here are the steps to be followed to clear the cache from the Burger King app:
Clear Cache for Android:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Open Apps.
- Select Manage Apps.
- Navigate to Burger King and tap on it.
- Tap on Clear Data or Clear Cache.
Clear Cache for iPhone:
- Go to iPhone settings.
- Go to General.
- Find Burger King App and click on that.
- Tap on the Offload App button.
- Again Reinstall the Burger King app.
3. Update Burger King App To The Latest Version
The issue regarding Burger King app payment not working may be because you are using the outdated version of the application.
For this, you need to update the app to remove this issue.
Follow these steps to update the Burger King application:
- Open Play Store.
- Search for the Burger King app.
- Attempt to see if there are any updates available for the Burger King application or not.
- If there is an update available, then you may need to download it.
Once the Burger King app is updated to its latest version, attempt to check whether the Burger King app payment is working or not.
5. Uninstall And Reinstall The Burger King App
You may try to uninstall the Burger King app and reinstall it from the Play Store.
It might fix the issue of Burger King app payment not working.
For this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Reach out to your Phone’s App Store.
- Search for the Burger King App.
- Tap on “Uninstall”.
- Once it is uninstalled, reinstall it from the Play Store.
Now, attempt to check if the Burger King app payment works or not.
6. Contact Burger King Support Team
If you have tried all the above listed solutions and none seem to work then the issue is not from your end.
For this you have to contact the Burger King customer support team for assistance.
They may be able to provide more specific help and investigate any potential issues with the app payment system and provide you personalized solutions.
You can contact the support team of Burger King by clicking here. Click on the contact you team icon and tell the issue to the digital assistant of the Burger King.
It will ask firstly whether you have an account or not.
If you have made an account on Burger King then login first with your credentials and if you don’t have an account then select the option of don’t have account on Burger King and proceed further.
By selecting the option of general inquiry, you can write your issue and after that they will ask you to fill the form of contact information so that they can contact you later regarding this issue.