When tracking a package that is being shipped via USPS, you may come across the message “DI Not Available for This Package.”
This message may be confusing and raise questions about the status of your package.
In this article, I will explain what “DI Not Available for This Package” means and what you can expect when you see this message.
What Does “DI Not Available For This Package” Mean?
“DI Not Available for This Package” stands for “Delivery Information Not Available.”
“DI Not Available for This Package” message appears when the package is not a required a signature.
Depending on the package value, if it costs more than $500, it must be signed in person, otherwise it does not require a signature.very.
What Should You Do If You See “DI Not Available For This Package”?
If you see “DI Not Available for This Package” when tracking your package, you should not be concerned.
It simply means that package does not require a signature, unless package’s value is more than $500.
At this point, you can specify that the package should be delivered to your location, even if you are not present.
- What Does “Shipment Delivered To USPS, Package Acceptance Pending” Mean
- What Does “Your Package Is Still On The Way, But A Delivery Date Is Unavailable Right Now” Mean On FedEX
- Can Someone Else Sign For Your UPS Package
- Fix: Delivery Status Information Is Not Available For Your Item Via This Web Site
- Held For Pickup At The Carrier Location