Apple users use Apple pay to send and receive transactions. All transaction history is saved on the platform. But, you cannot delete Apple pay history.
However, you can still remove the entire history by removing bank cards. You can also turn off the transactions so that it doesn’t get stored in the transaction history.
Steps to Delete Apple Pay History:
- Open your Apple Pay wallet app and click on the bank card.
- Choose the card from which you do not want to store history.
- Then click on three dots on the top right corner.
- Click on transactions to see your transaction history.
- View the statement from your card issuer by clicking Apple Pay activity.
- See the last four numbers of the cards and device account number that was sent to the merchant.
- Then, change the billing address.
- At last, remove the card from the wallet.
After removing the wallet, all transactions history will be removed that were made through that bank card.
Can You Hide Apple Pay Transactions?
Yes, you can hide Apple Pay transactions. Follow the below steps to hide the transactions.
- Open the Apple Pay wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the card from which you want to hide transactions.
- Then, click on the three dots circled that means more options.
- Click on transactions to view history. Then, you have to click on turn off transaction history.
That’s it! Transactions will hide on Apple Pay.
Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy.