You cannot delete an Apple Pay account, but you can remove all your cards to disable your Apple Pay account.
If you lost your Apple device, you can remove your cards added in Apple pay by log on to Apple pay on the web.
This articles will help you remove your cards from Apple Pay Account.
Follow steps and easily remove your cards from Apple Pay Account.
Steps to Remove Your cards from Apple Pay Account:
- Step 1: Open iCloud.com on your PC.
- Step 2: Type your login details and enter into the iCloud main page.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘settings’ option. On the top right corner, you will see your name. Click on your name and then tap open ‘iCloud settings‘.
- Step 4: You will get information about the devices in which Apple Pay is logged in in the settings.
- Step 5: Click on the device that is lost and open it on a new page.
- Step 6: Then, a list of bank cards will be visible to you that are added to your Apple Pay account.
- Step 7: Click on the ‘Remove All’ option.
- Step 8: Then, confirm it.
Now, Apple Pay is disables from your device.
No one can make payments through your Apple Pay app now.
Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible!
Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy.