We use Apple Pay to make payments through our devices. We pay through our debit or credit cards linked to our Apple Pay account.
We can see our Apple Pay history by following some simple steps.
How to See Apple Pay History?
Steps to See Apple Pay History:
- Step 1: First, open the Settings app on your iPhone device (Use the device in which you use Apple Pay).
- Step 2: Then, click on ‘Passbook & Apple Pay’.
- Step 3: After that, you will see the cards linked with your Apple Pay wallet.
- Step 4: Click on the card whose transaction history you want to see.
- Step 5: Then, your Apple Pay transaction history through that card will display on the screen.
How to See Apple Pay History Through Passbook?
Steps to See Apple Pay History through Passbook:
- Step 1: Open the Passbook on the device you use for Apple Pay.
- Step 2: Then choose and tap on the card. Choose the card on which you want to see transactions.
- Step 3: After choosing the card, click on the ‘info‘ option on the right side.
- Step 4: Your transaction history with that card through Apple Pay will be visible to you on the screen.
You can follow any of the above methods to see your Apple Pay history on your device.
Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy. Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy.