You might have heard the term supercharger. If not heard yet, and hearing for the first time and wondering to know more about it, you are at the right place.
In this article, you will not only understand the supercharger concept. But also the major risks of crypto.com supercharger, problems related to its performance.
This article shows how worth the supercharge is for the users and how you can withdraw from crypto.com supercharger? But, before we go deeper into it, let’s understand its basic overview in brief.
What is a Crypto.com Supercharger?
Crypto.com supercharger is a flexible, secured, and user-friendly reward platform. Crypto.com Supercharger facilitates its users to stake tokens or invest in crypto to make a decent profit through popular cryptos on the application of Crypto.com and crypto.com exchange.
How does Crypto.com Supercharger Work?
The superchargers users can do transactions (withdraw and deposit) through a liquidity pool. They can make good profits if the event runs in the “charging period,” between 30 to 45 days.
Additionally, you will have to deposit 100 CRO as minimum criteria from your exchange wallet of crypto.com. However, you can deposit multiple times without paying any cost. It means no extra cost will eat the user’s profits.
Then the “Distribution Period” and “Reward” will be for the upcoming 30 to 45 days, initiated after the “charging period.” During the whole charging period, as you score higher in terms of liquidity, you will earn maximum profit.
Crypto.com superchargers award their users evenly with rewards daily. Rewards depend upon how much the user shares are in the entire liquidity pool. As the user’s shares increase, crypto.com sends tokens to the exchange wallet.
Then you will have to deposit the earned tokens into the liquidity pool to charge for the charging period duration. After that, the users get tokens as a reward daily during the whole rewarding period (30-45 days).
Since there are many ways to make money through crypto.com, Supercharger is popular and the latest way to enrich your portfolio by making good amounts.
Also Read: How to Reset Crypto.com Passcode?
How to Withdraw from Crypto.com Supercharger?
Steps to Withdraw from Crypto.com Supercharger:
Step 1: Log in to Crypto.com App.
Step 2: Click on the supercharger button.
Step 3: Tap the minus button at the left corner.
Step 4: Enter the amount that you want to withdraw. (Click on Max to withdraw entire amount)
Step 5: Tap on “Withdraw CRO.“
Step 6: Tap Confirm and Enter the passcode.
Are Crypto.com Superchargers Worth It?
Yes! Crypto.com superchargers are worth it If you think like “something is better than nothing.” It has many advantages, such as offering rewards, asking for no charges on multiple deposits, and there is no fee for superchargers.
You can start receiving a very small percentage of your amount as a reward even in the initial stage, which will gradually grow as your shares increase in the total liquidity.
Also Read: How Long Does Crypto.com Take To Verify?
Crypto.com Supercharger Risks
Unlike anything, Crypto.com supercharges have some risk factors elucidated in their terms and conditions if you go through.
- The website clearly states that the risks of losing partial or entire virtual assets are involved in the Supercharger’s events.
- The liquidity may collapse in regard to your virtual assets.
- There may be an alteration in the asset’s compatibility with any event of superchargers.
- There is also uncertainty in terms of government regulations. The government can even take action against a crypto project, and the government may take superchargers’ virtual assets or action on the person involved in cryptos mining.
- Loss is possible in its entire process because countries may have different rules and regulations upon the cryptos.com and superchargers. So there is much possibility of a loss of hypothetical assets in the events going on in the crypto.com superchargers.
The user must read all the terms and conditions of cryptos.com superchargers carefully about the possible risk factors applicable before participating in such events.
Also Read: How to Contact Crypto.com?
Crypto.com Supercharger Disappeared
If crypto.com supercharger disappeared with all your rewards and funds, which may be due to some glitches in the application. In this scenario, what you can do is-
- Reinstall the application and log in to your account again.
- Seek support from the crypto.com help centre, flag your issue with the crypto.com’s team.
If your supercharge reward is not showing, then you can check here at scrypto.com/exchange. You will be required to create an account on an exchange that may give you some tokens. Once you finish the account creation on the exchange, you will see the exchange value on the Crypto.com application.
Crypto.com Supercharger Not Working
The application might not work for several reasons that you can check at your level. Following are the mentioned steps if the crypto.com supercharger is not working.
- The application may be under maintenance mode to wait for some minutes to a couple of hours.
- The app server might be down due to heavy traffic, so please wait for some moments if the app is running slow.
- Check Internet Connections.
- Clear your browser cookies and cache, then relaunch the application.
If things are still not working out, you can contact their support team with your issues.
Also Read: How to Set Up Fiat Wallet on Crypto.com?
This article explained the crypto.com supercharge, a simple, flexible reward earning platform. By reading this article, you have learned about how superchargers work, how investors earn profit as a reward after the charging point, and the risk factors and problems with the crypto.com supercharge facility.