People always try to find the easiest method of checking their bank statements. Here is an article that will help you to check your Central Bank mini statement if you are a customer of the Central Bank of India.
What is the Central Bank of India Mini Statement?
The Central Bank of India mini statement refers to the service that allowed the account holders to view their last five transactions instantly, such as deposits and withdrawals. There is no need for the account holder to visit the branch or ATM to receive their mini account statements.
How to get the Central Bank of India Mini Statement?
Central Bank of India offers its customers a variety of convenient and customer-friendly services through its digital banking services. Mini Statements can be obtained by using the Central Bank of India’s missed call facility, SMS Banking, or Mobile Banking.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through Missed Call
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through Missed Call:
- Call the number 9555144441 using your registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically be disconnected after 1-2 rings.
- A SMS will be sent to you by the bank after the call is disconnected.
- Check the SMS to find out how many transactions you have made recently.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through SMS
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through SMS:
- You need to text the following message to 9967533228 from your registered mobile number:
LATRAN [space] account number [space] MPIN
- You will receive an SMS from the bank. Find out about your five most recent transactions by reading your SMS.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by using USSD
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by using USSD:
- Simply dial *99# from your registered mobile phone number.
- You need to enter your IFSC code first three or four characters.
- To view your mini statement, select the relevant option number.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through Internet Banking:
- Login to the Internet Banking of the Central Bank of India
- To view the Statement of Accounts, please click Enquiry – Statement of Accounts.
- You will need to enter your account number, choose a download format (PDF, TEXT, etc.),
- Select the download option instantly, choose a time (maximum 500 transactions) & click on the Download button.
- Select Display to just see your statement. Once you have done that, you will be able to view the account statement file. You can download it for your future reference.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by using Mobile Banking
There are mobile banking apps i.e., “Cent Mobile”, Cent M-passbook, offered by the central bank of India to avail the mini statements to customers. Mobile banking makes banking services available anytime and anywhere by just logging in to your account. There is no charge for using the mobile banking service, which is available 24/7.
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
- First, go to the Google Play store to get the “Cent-Mobile” banking app for your mobile device.
- You need to install the app and use your “Id and password” to log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” option after logging in.
- As you proceed to the following page, you will see a bank “mini statement” option.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by visiting ATM
Mini statements can be obtained from ATMs operated by the Central Bank of India. The process is simple, you do not need an internet connection or to register a mobile number
Steps to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Please visit your nearest CBI ATM.
- Input the ATM card and 4-digit pin into the ATM machine.
- Choose the “MINI STATEMENT” option from the screen after you’ve logged in.
- After clicking that, you’ll receive a printout of the last five or ten transactions made on your account.
How to register the Mobile Number in Central Bank of India?
- Go to the Central Bank of India’s nearest branch.
- Learn about the process of linking, updating, or adding your mobile number to your account.
- Fill out the KYC form and add, update, or link your mobile number.
- Once the verification process is complete, the mobile number will be linked/added/updated.
Benefits of Central Bank of India Mini Statement
- It is easy to track the information regarding your bank account online.
- With a smartphone, you can access it anywhere.
- At home, you can keep track of all your credits and debits.
- Various modes of money transactions are carried out through it.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the Central Bank of India, how can I check my mini statement?
To check the mini statement, customers can call the Central Bank of India on 9555144441. It is free to use and is available 24/7.
Where can I obtain an account statement in PDF format from CBI?
You can view and download your account statement online through the Central Bank of India’s net banking service. You can access your statement via Net Banking and download it in PDF format.
How do I view my Central Bank of India statement for the last three or six months
Access your online statements by logging in to CBI Internet Banking. CBI M-passbook can also be downloaded on your phone so that you can view your account statements for 3 or 6 months.