Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy. Since 2014, Apple has been developing its payment standard called Apple Pay which makes payment easier for any IOS user.
It’s gained traction and wider acceptance among the industry but still has a long way to go. This begs the question-
Does USPS use the Apple Pay platform or not? How does one avail of the payment services at the nearest Target store?
This article goes in-depth into all your queries and answers them to the best of our knowledge.
Does USPS Take Apple Pay?
Yes, USPS took Apple Pay as a form of payment in October of 2021 and is now available. You can mail packages with the digital wallet cutting down the hassle of figuring out credit card/debit cards.
Check out your cart and make easy payments on USPS online website using the Apple Pay payment method.
These are the following USPS applications that currently accept the Apple Pay Method-
- The Postal Store
- PO Box Online
- Every Door Direct Mail
- USPS Package Intercept / USPS Delivery Instructions
- Pickup On Demand
- USPS Tracking Plus
How to Use Apple Pay at USPS?
The process to use Apple Pay at USPS is fairly straightforward-
- Go to the check-out counter with all the products you want to purchase.
- Open your Apple device and use Face ID/Touch ID to validate your identity.
- Select the card you want to use at the check-out counter
- Every USPS will have a contactless reader, which will scan for purchase and automatically occur.
Can I get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at USPS?
If you do use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, you will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple. There are no transactional limits for the cashback, and you will get them as many times as you transact. You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction. Check the exact terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Apple Pay Card customers usually get a cashback for every purchase they make through the card. You can check for eligibility on the official Apple Website. If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back with every transaction. This adds up to huge savings over a period of time.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at USPS
Both Apple and USPS have been working together to make it easy for customers to do effortless transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding the Debit Card to the Apple pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options at USPS
Here are the following payment methods available at the USPS check out section-
- Credit/Debit card- Mastercard, Visa, American Express, etc
- Click to Pay digital wallet
- Money Order
- Collect on Delivery
- PayPal etc.
USPS supports nearly every mainstream payment method available in the states to ensure widest options for US citizens .
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at USPS. The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in USPS.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy. It is better to call them up in advance and confirm, or always carry a secondary payment option with you.