Tachiyomi, the free and open-source manga reader for Android, provides a seamless manga reading experience.
With automatic updates, you can effortlessly stay up-to-date with the latest features and improvements.
In this article, we will explain how to enable automatic updates in Tachiyomi and check for updates manually if needed.
1. Enable Automatic Updates On Tachiyomi
If you suspect that you are using an outdated version, follow these steps to check for updates:
- Open Tachiyomi on your Android device.
- Tap the “More” icon (three vertical dots) located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Info” and then choose “About.”
- Scroll down to find the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap on “Check for updates” to initiate the update check.
2. Update Through App Store/ Play Store
You can also update Tachiyomi through the Play Store or App Store of your device if you don’t want to go through the settings of Tachiyomi to update it.
In that case, you can just open Tachiyomi after going to the App Store and then see whether there are any Update options available.
If there are then you will have to choose the Update option and Tachiyomi will automatically get updated to the latest version from in your device.