A common question we get asked all the time from our users is, How to return products on the Meesho App. Well, the process is simple and not something to worry about for sure.
In this article, we’ll explain a comprehensive guide on Meesho’s return and exchange policy. This post will cover a helpful guide on returning and exchanging your products on the Meesho App. Without further ado, let’s get started.
After you have placed an order, Meesho ships the item to your doorstep delivery address for any reason you desire to return your Order to Meesho. Is that even possible? Does Meesho provide a hassle-free process for Return pick up?
How to Return Product in Meesho?
Steps to Return Product in Meesho:
- Step 1: Open the Meesho App.
- Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Orders’ tab.
- Step 3: Select and Tap on the Order that you want to return.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘RETURNS‘ button to confirm the Return of your product.
- Step 5: On the next page, click on ‘REFUND.’
- Step 6: Fill out the remaining form and tap on ‘Submit.’
After you are done with this process, the Meesho team will review your request. Once it gets approved, your Refund/Exchange will get processed.
NOTE: You need to upload original products images and not catalog pictures.
If the customer receives an empty box or finds items missing in the product box, please call them. You can also drop an email within 24 hours of your order delivery.
If you fail to do the above, any claim whatsoever will not be entertained. While the company looks into the case, kindly take care of these pointers.
- Refrain from using the item for which you have raised a claim.
- The customer will need to provide a little information like a short description of the event (A few questions may be asked to understand the scenario better).
- A picture of the original Box/Packet/Product.
How to Exchange Product in Meesho?
Steps to Exchange Product in Meesho:
- Step 1: Open the Meesho App.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Orders‘ Tab.
- Step 3: Tap on the Order that you want to Exchange.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Returns’ button to return the product.
- Step 5: Next, select ‘EXCHANGE.’
- Step 6: Fill the remaining form & tap on ‘Submit.’
Meesho’s Return & Exchange Policy
Meesho comes with a very flexible Return & Exchange policy. If a customer is not satisfied with the Order, they can quickly return/exchange the product using the Meesho App. However, there are a few rules you need to look out for before asking for a return or exchange of product.
- The product should be original and must not be used.
- The request should be raised within seven days of delivery.
- Meesho only accepts customer requests if there is a gap in quality, size, color, or design. Also, cover if the item is missing or wrong in a combo order scenario.
NOTE: Meesho does not return on bulk orders.
Meesho Refund Process
Before you ask for a refund, let’s first understand what Refund stands for a Meesho customer.
As soon as you cancel or return a product, Meesho will process the Return of your Order for prepaid orders. If the customer has made an online payment, the Refund will be credited to the source account. For COD orders, it gets credited to the bank account already registered with Meesho.
NOTE: If you hand over an extra or wrong product, the Refund will not be processed. Would you mind ensuring to put in the correct quantity when placing a return request on the Meesho app?
How Long Does Meesho Take to Refund?
After the product is picked up from the customer’s delivery address, the Refund is initiated on the next working day. Make sure you don’t miss to update your bank details in which you want to receive your Refund.
Find the Account tab and go to the “My Bank Details” section. Update your details correctly to receive the return amount within time.
Meesho Refund Policy
The only possible reason your return request may get rejected is the wrong product image or picture of the catalog.
To ensure your return request gets approved:
- Upload only the original product image
- Avoid uploading the catalog image.
How do I Track My Meesho Refund?
You will receive an email or in-app notification about the refund deposit in your account. Go to Account, Find the payment section on the Meesho app. You will see the history of refunds on your account page.
For online payments, the Refund will be credited to the source account of the transaction made. For COD orders, they will get credited to the bank account registered with Meesho.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Meesho Refund not received?
Comply with the Meesho return and exchange policy to avail refund without any delay.
Does Meesho refund money in the bank account?
Yes, Meesho refunds back the amount in your registered bank account for your return or canceled orders.
Will the customer get a refund if they mistakenly pay the shipping charges?
Absolutely, yes! The customer’s Refund will get processed along with the refund amount.
Do I get any compensation when the Order gets canceled due to supplier delay?
No, Meesho does not provide any compensation in order cancellation due to supplier delay in shipping the product.
If I receive an incorrect refund, what do I do?
In cases where you don’t receive your expected Refund, contact the Meesho team by visiting the Meesho app. Under the ‘Contact Us’ section, find their contact number. You can also reach out to the ‘Help’ tab under the Account section.