RBL(Ratnakar Bank Limited) Bank is one of the largest banks in the country. Customers of the bank can access their accounts easily by using the latest banking and financial services. RBL Mini Statements and balance inquiries are the bank’s facilities that allow easy access to accounts. Customers of RBL Bank can check their Mini Statements and inquire about account balances without visiting a branch.
Here is an article that provides several methods for obtaining an RBL Mini Statement.
How to get an RBL Bank Mini Statement?
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- A Mini Statement can be obtained by making a missed call to 02261156300 from a registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically be disconnected.
- Then, you will receive an SMS with information about recent transactions on the mobile number that you have registered.
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
SMS Banking allows users to utilize a range of services. Mini statements can be accessed via SMS. An SMS needs to be sent to the following number:
- Send TXN <Customer ID> Complete Account Number> on 9223366333 to receive RBL Mini Statement by SMS.
- Customers will receive details regarding their last 5 transactions on their registered mobile number.
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement Through USSD
The RBL Bank offers mobile banking through USSD. With USSD, customers can pay and access RBL Mini Statements without any Internet connection.
If you would like to receive RBL Mini Statements through USSD, please follow these steps:
- You need to dial *99*79*2# from your registered mobile number
- And enter the last four digits of the account number of RBL Bank
- A mini statement displaying the last three transactions will appear on the screen of the device.
- This service is accessible to everyone, including those without smartphones.
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement Through Net Banking
RBL Bank customers may access their mini statement via the e-banking portal. With this option, they have access to any account 24*7 and benefit from the best technology. The RBL Bank website allows customers to register for Internet Banking. They can use their RBL Bank Credit Card or Debit Card number, their ID number, or loan account number to register for the service.
Using Internet Banking, you can view your RBL Mini Statement by following these steps:
- Visit the RBL Net Banking website.
- You will need a Customer ID and Password to log in.
- Click on “Account Statement” on the Dashboard to get a detailed view of recent transactions.
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement Through RBL MoBank 2.0
Customers of RBL Bank can now utilize a new app, which has been developed for their convenience. To access your Mini Statement through the RBL MoBank 2.0 app, follow these steps:
- Install the app on your phone using the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Go to the homepage and click “Transaction History“.
- View the details of recent transactions.
Get RBL Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
- A debit card from RBL Bank can be used at any ATM
- Slide your debit card into the machine
- Click on the “Mini Statement” option to view recent transactions
How to register a mobile number for the RBL Mini Statement?
A mobile number must be registered when opening an account. The steps for registering the mobile number are as follows:
- Go to the local branch of RBL Bank
- Register the mobile number and account number by filling out an application form
- If requested, provide a copy of the Aadhaar card as well as other necessary documents
- After processing the application, the bank will notify the customer.
Benefits of RBL Bank Mini Statement
- Your bank account information can be viewed online easily.
- It can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the smartphone.
- It can be used for a number of financial transactions.
- Keeping track of account transactions is possible at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the process for obtaining RBL Mini Statements via toll-free number?
You can get the details of recent transactions by dialing +91 22 6115 6300 from the registered mobile number via a toll-free number.
How can I reach RBL Customer Care?
Customer Care can be contacted 24 hours a day by calling 1800 121 9050.
How many inquiries can I make in a day or month using the app RBL MoBank 2.0?
Mini Statement inquiries using the RBL Bank Mobile App have no limit.