IndusInd bank mini statement displays a summary of money withdrawn from an account by the account holder. It shows the recent three transactions. The mini account balance can be checked by customers anytime; spending patterns can be monitored regularly.
What is Indusland Bank Mini Statement?
IndusInd Bank customers with a registered phone number can take advantage of the mini statement service.
Indusind Bank mini statement offered to customers is a mini version of your account statement that highlights the most recent transactions in your account. It provides you with recent transactions in an updated and brief format.
How to get an Indusland Bank Mini Statement?
If you are a customer of IndusInd Bank, you may check your bank mini statement at any time by dialing the 24-hour IndusInd Bank Mini statement inquiry number. You can have an IndusInd bank mini statement via a missed call phone number or an SMS or online digital services.
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call
Indusland Bank offers its client free missed call service. A consumer can use this service to complete adequate financial activities through missed calls. Yes, it is 100% true for a consumer who can check a bank mini statement account via a missed call. This service is available to customers who have credible their contact information with the bank.
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call:
1. From your registered phone numbers, dial 18002741000 (toll-free phone number).
2. Call will be terminated automatically after one to two rings.
3. You will receive an SMS from the bank within a minute.
4. Check your SMS for your account mini statement information.
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through SMS
An IndusInd Bank client may use SMS banking to check their mini statement immediately. Let you know how mini statement processes can get in simple steps:
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through SMS:
1. Type ‘MIN’ in your message box.
2. Send this text to 9212299955 from your registered mobile number.
3. Soon bank will send your account mini statement details via SMS shortly
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
The IndusInd bank has grown throughout the time well. For a better financial system, the bank has incorporated the newest digitalization and banking standards. The bank provides different and innovative online services such as mobile banking, internet banking, missed call banking, and many more. You can check bank mini statement easily through mobile banking app.
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking:
- Download the Indusland “Indus Mobile” app on the smartphone through the Google play store or App store.
- As the App gets installed, enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Register On’ tab and then select ‘Netbanking’ or ‘Credit/Debit card details‘ to get registered on the app.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP number and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you can make your now ‘Swipe’ pattern or ‘MPIN’.
- Log in to Indusland “IndusMobile” App with your ‘Swipe’ pattern or ‘MPIN’.
- Go to the homepage and touch on the account number to view the mini statement.
- Click on the ‘i’ option on the screen to view full details of transactions.
Recommended: Top 10 Virtual Credit Cards In India
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking
IndusNet – The online banking service from IndusInd Bank gives you a comprehensive choice of service. It is easy to use and keeps you in charge of your funds at any place.
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking:
- Go to the “IndusNet” bank Net banking website
- Click on Drop down menu.
- Select ‘Mini Statement’.
- Enter your Account number 12 digit and click on Submit button.
- Your bank account’s latest three transactions are now visible.
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
Using an ATM is very simple and easy to process. To use an ATM, perform the steps listed below.
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement by using ATM:
- Insert your Debit/ATM card in a machine.
- Press your Debit/ATM card four-digit password.
- Click on “Account Summary” which appears on the screen.
- You can view the account bank mini statement on the screen.
Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Bank Branch
Individuals can update their bank passbooks effortlessly by visiting the bank. After updating, you can check your recent mini statement.
Steps To Get Indusland Bank Mini Statement by visiting bank branch:
1. Provide your bank passbook for them to print the most recent transactions from your bank account.
2. You may now see bank mini statement transactions and balance inquiries.
How to Register the Mobile Number in Indusland Bank?
It is best to link your mobile number to your bank account to keep you notified about your bank account. While you open an account, you enter your mobile number on the bank application form to get linked to your account automatically. If you wish to add or change your mobile number, you must fill out another request bank application form by visiting bank branch.
Benefits of Indusland Bank Mini Statement
- Comfortably, in a simple and precise manner, could verify the last five transactions
- Customers without internet connection can still utilise the service through missed calls or SMS banking
- Customers are not required to wait in large bank lines
- Quick and secure
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I view my bank mini statement through Indus Mobile app?
You have to download Indus Mobile app from Google Play or App store. Login with your username ID and password. Click on My Account to view the last three transactions done by you.
What is a Indusland SMS bank mini statement enquiry number?
The Indusland SMS bank mini statement enquiries number is “9212299955”. You can type and send a text from your registered mobile number.
Can I get my Indusland Bank mini statement from ATM?
Yes, you can get your Indusland Bank mini statement from ATM. Insert your Debit/ATM card, enter four digit pin and click on “account summary” to get your last five transactions details.