Indian Bank, like all the other banks, has been going through a technological revolution.
Banking has evolved significantly since the company was established in 1907.
To keep up the ever-evolving sector, Indian Bank has been building a robust set of Automated machines.
There are now more than 5000 ATM and CDM machines in the country.
Here’s how you can locate the Cash Deposit Machine near you.
Indian Bank Cash Deposit Machine Near Me
Steps to find Indian Bank Cash Deposit Machine(CDM) Near Me:
- Step 1: Visit the Indian Bank website.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the Branch & ATM Locator section of the website.
- Step 3: Type in your pin code of your area or the city/district.
- Step 4: Look for branches near you and contact them to know whether they have CDM available.
Note: Direct link for Indian Bank Bank CDM Locator: LINK
Indian Bank CDM Deposit Limit
- Deposit 49,990/- by going cardless and by just filling in the account information.
- Deposit more than 2,00,000 rupees at any CDM near you. To expand your cash acceptor limits, carry a debit card with you at all times.
Indian Bank CDM Charges
For depositing cash in an Indian bank saving account using CDM, there are no charges.
Why Is A Cash Deposit Machine Often Loosely Called A Cash Recycler?
It is not the most technically best term to describe a CDM machine, but they are accurate.
For Banks, it’s just a way to get more notes back and then reuse them.
There are many loose terms like Cash recycler used with a CDM but do not get confused.
Why Do Cash Deposits In A CDM Get Instantly Credited While Normal Deposits Take Time?
The physical system of depositing cash is much more primitive and labor-intensive.
Cash Deposit Machines are driven by software and use automated machine services.
It allows any change to be reflected instantly.
Indian Bank is making big headways with its CDM facilities and will keep expanding it.
Until then, keep an eye on your nearest branch!
You never know there’s a shiny new CDM machine installed.
What is User ID in Indian Bank?
What is Transaction Password in Indian Bank?
Is Indian Bank Private or Government?