Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is nothing less than the premium version of Netflix for Xbox gamers.
It is a Microsoft video game subscription service with hundreds of games that you can play on an Xbox PC or stream directly to your phone.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has several perks like game add-ons, partner offers, etc., within a single ultimate membership.
Unfortunately, some players might face the error of “Xbox Ultimate Game Pass not working,” exempting them from availing of its exclusive services.
“Xbox Ultimate Game Pass not working” indicates that you are unable to use the service’s premium features as the game pass is not accepted.
With an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass membership, this error may prohibit you from enjoying your gaming experience.
With gaming becoming more prominent in today’s world, every gamer’s desire is to have an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass membership.
Having this desire hampered by errors of this sort might lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction.
This error can occur for a variety of reasons, including a poor internet connection, a technical glitch on their end, and so on.
Why Is Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Not Working?
This error could be associated with a number of reasons.
The following are some of the most common reasons:
- A shaky internet connection can be the most common reason behind this error. Your internet connectivity may not be strong enough to access Xbox ultimate game pass. A good internet connection is required for it. Therefore, one of the most significant obstacles to your Xbox ultimate game pass experience may be your internet connection.
- It’s possible that the reason your Game Pass Ultimate isn’t working is because of a momentary glitch. Whether that’s the case, you should look through the Xbox community boards to see if other people are having the same issue. If you discover that the issue is affecting other people, it’s possible that the issue is with the developer.
- If your Xbox account has been blocked, you might not be able to use the Xbox Live service. This could happen if you’ve broken their community standards, which include things like aggression, revealing personal or inappropriate information, impersonation, and so on.
- Sometimes, there may be no connectivity problems or glitches because you might be using the wrong Microsoft account. Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account in your Xbox app if you have more than one.
- You might be facing errors also if your Xbox ultimate game pass subscription has expired. Make sure to renew your subscription.
Also Read: Fix: My Home Xbox Not Working
How To Fix “Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Not Working“?
Fix 1. Fix A Faulty Network
One of the most common reasons for the error may be an unstable or slow internet connection.
To fix this problem:
- Restart your internet router.
- Restart your device.
- try using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data
- contact your internet service provider
- use another browser
If you are still facing internet issues, then you must switch to a more stable connection.
Fix 2. Restart Xbox
You should verify if your Xbox system has any other issues and if your internet connection is strong enough.
If you want to enjoy your Xbox ultimate game pass, then you must fix this glitch by restarting your Xbox console.
To restart your Xbox console, you can follow these steps:
- for five seconds, press and hold the Xbox button on your console.
- It will switch off the light behind it. This should completely switch off your Xbox.
- Unplug the connection only after Xbox has been turned off and wait at least 2 minutes.
- Then, reconnect the cord to the console.
- Turn on the Xbox and see if the Xbox Live service is operational.
Fix 3. Update Windows
sometimes, you may face this error if you are using an old version of windows.
Therefore, it is important to update your windows frequently.
Follow these steps to update your windows:
- Open your pc and then open settings by tapping on the “start” option or press the Windows key and I key to open settings.
- Now go to “update and security” as the next step.
- Then, on the left side, go to Windows Update and, on the right side, click Check for Update to proceed.
After you’ve finished installing Windows Update, try running Xbox Ultimate Game Pass again to see whether the problem with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass is resolved.
Fix 4. Check Date And Time
f Xbox Ultimate Game Pass is still not working, check that the date and time on your PC are right.
If not, here’s how to can correct it:
- Click on the “start” option to open settings.
- Now go to “time and language” on the left side.
- Choose the “date and time” option to correct the date and time.
Fix 5. Check Your Subscription
If all the fixes given above are not working for you, the last thing you can do is to make sure you have an active subscription.
If your subscription is expired, then you must reactivate it immediately to fix your problem.
Also Read: How To Mod GTA 5 Xbox One?
Xbox Rewards Play Game Pass Not Working
Some users report Xbox rewards for playing game pass not working.
As a result, users face difficulty in either claiming their rewards or operating the play game pass to earn any rewards.
Although this error is rare, the Xbox rewards play Game Pass feature occasionally fails, leaving gamers stranded.
Xbox rewards play game pass is a great way to earn redeemable points by completing various game pass-related activities.
The Microsoft Rewards program allows Xbox gamers to leverage their gaming play into gift cards and prizes for those who are willing to put in the effort.
This error restricts users from avail of all these benefits.
There can be several reasons behind this error.
Some gamers seeking to claim their Microsoft Rewards points have claimed that Xbox rewards play Game Pass occasionally suffers technical issues, which can be the most common reason behind this error.
Well, overloaded cookies and caches can also become an issue while operating Xbox rewards, playing the game pass, or claiming rewards after accomplishing certain game pass goals.
What’s The Difference Between Xbox Game Pass And Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
While the regular Xbox game pass subscription is wonderful, giving a big collection of games for a reasonable monthly fee, the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription is pure value for money.
For a few bucks more in 2019, Microsoft launched Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, a premium, enlarged version that provides gamers access to not only the main catalog of Xbox games, but also PC Game Pass, Xbox Live, and the Xbox Cloud Gaming service, and EA Play.
Xbox Game Pass is a good option if you want to try out a lot of games without having to pay for extras like PC Game Pass, online play, or cloud gaming.
If you’re new to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will most likely be your first line of interaction.
New players who buy the ultimate version get a 14-day free trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Aside from that, customers may get their first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 / 77.69 Indian Rupee.
After that, each month will cost $14.99 / 1,164.61 Indian Rupee, which is a significant increase above the cost of the regular Xbox Game Pass subscription.
The Ultimate version has a number of advantages over the less expensive version.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, allowing customers to play online and download monthly Games with Gold games.
There’s even more on top of that.
PC Game Pass is an excellent service if you own even a mid-gaming PC, and Ultimate gives you access to it.
Xbox Cloud Gaming is included with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bundle for people who want to game on the go.
Subscribers can now play certain games on devices other than a console or a computer, such as a tablet or a smartphone.
Also Read: How to Set Xbox as Home Xbox?
Can You Still Play Game Pass Games After It Expires?
If your Xbox Game Pass subscription expires, you will no longer be able to play the games that came with it.
Any games you’ve previously downloaded, however, will remain playable.
You’ll keep any achievements or game progress you made while subscribing as well.
Does Game Pass Ultimate Replace Gold?
Yes, upgrading to the ultimate game pass replaces gold.
When you sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold subscription is instantly upgraded.
As a result, the live gold subscription will automatically be replaced.
The 12 months of gold will be converted to 4 months of game pass ultimate.
How Long Does Game Pass Ultimate Last?
Game pass ultimate lasts for three years.
Prepaid time converts to three years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate combines Microsoft’s Netflix-like Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC subscriptions with its multiplayer Xbox Live Gold service.
Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have been one of the best things the company has had to offer the gaming community for a few years now.
However, sometimes users may face hindrances while operating an Xbox game pass.
These hindrances can be due to a variety of reasons.
A shaky network and a technical problem on their end are the most prevalent reasons.
Therefore, this article contains all the possible solutions to fix errors of this sort.
In addition, this article gives an overview of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.