Are you also getting a pop- up showing “Unexpected Failure (retCode:-1)” while playing The Goddess Of Victory: Nikke?
If your answer is yes, then you are not alone.
When players try to sign in the game then they get an unexpected failure and the game won’t launch.
It causes an abrupt termination of the game or an abnormal exit from the game.
Mainly, this can occur due to server issues of the game.
It may be possible that the server of Nikke is down or under maintenance.
In this guide, we’ll discuss the causes of “Unexpected Failure: retCode:- 1” in The Goddess Of Victory: Nikke and how to fix the same.
Keep reading this article to get the solution to your frustrating problem.
What Causes “Unexpected Failure RetCode:- 1” On The Goddess Of Victory Nikke
- The foremost cause of getting this Unexpected Failure is Server Issues. It may be possible that the server of Nikke is down or under maintenance. If servers are down then you may face this glitch of Unexpected Failure retCode:-1. The game servers might be overloaded or unreachable because of network problems, outages or server maintenance is in progress.
- If you are using the outdated or old version of the App and have not updated it for quite some time. Then, you might be facing this error.
- It may be possible that Nikke has stored corrupted data in cache files. Corrupted or outdated cache files can cause various technical bugs. Or if your game data is corrupted then you may not be able to sync user information.
How To Fix “Unexpected Failure RetCode:- 1” On The Goddess Of Victory Nikke
1. Check Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Server Status
Check the server status of Nikke from websites and social media channels to see if there are announcements related to server outages and maintenance.
Wait for servers to come back if these are running under maintenance.
You can check the server status by clicking here.
2. Update The Goddess Of Victory: Nikke App
If you are using an outdated version of the app then update the app.
The older version doesn’t include new features launched by the gaming app authority.
It may be possible that you are facing this unexpected failure because you have pending updates.
Update your game by going to either Play Store or App Store and then updating Nikke to the latest version from there.
3. Uninstall And Reinstall The Goddess Of Victory: Nikke App
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game because some temporary glitches can be fixed by simply doing the same.
Go to your device’s app store or google play store and search for Nikke.
Tap on uninstall and once it has been uninstalled then reinstall it from your app store.
4. Clear The Goddess Of Victory: Nikke Cache
It might be possible that your cache memory is taking unnecessary space and overloading the application.
You can clear the cache to overcome the error.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” of your device.
- Click on the “Apps” option.
- Search or Scroll to search for “Goddess Of Victory: Nikke”
- Click on “Storage” and after that on “Clear Cache”.
5. Contact Nikke Support Team
If the issue persists, reach out to the game’s official customer support for assistance.
Provide them with as much information about your glitch as possible, including error messages, steps taken etc.
Try to contact the support team by clicking here.
- How To Fix “Failed To Sync User Information” On Goddess Of Victory: Nikke
- How To Fix “Character Data Error Code E079637d” On The Goddess Of Victory Nikke
- How To Fix “Failed To Sync Combat Information (Error: E4a20e69)” On Goddess Of Victory: Nikke
- How To Fix “Failed To Login” On Goddess Of Victory: Nikke
- How To Fix Fallout 76 Error Code 4:8:2007