Do you also love to shop online and does shopping online cause a lot of trouble for you?
One of the largest beauty retailers in the U.S. has proven to be Ulta Beauty which provides beauty lovers with cosmetics, fragrances, skin care products etc and salon services as well.
Although Ulta has been experiencing a lot of issues every now and then.
These issues have been causing restlessness in the mind of the users.
Among those issues, one of them is that shoppers are unable to order online.
Whenever they try to shop from Ulta, it does not let them order online.
Are you also encountering a similar issue?
If yes, then don’t worry.
In this guide, we will discuss Why ulta won’t let you order online and how to fix the same.
Why Ulta Won’t Let You Order Online?
There could have been several reasons why Ulta won’t let you order online.
Below here we have mentioned some of the major issues that might hurdle or obstacles whenever you try to order online from Ulta.
So, stay with us and look for the same:
- If your payment method is not correct enough while making payment for your item, in this case, you will be unable to process your order.
- Sometimes it also happens that they have blocked you. They do not have to have any reason for it. This might be the issue that Ulta won’t let you order online.
- If you have entered your credit card information or payment details wrong then you will surely face difficulty at the time of your online order.
- It may happen because of high demand i.e. many people are ordering at one time because of which the app or website is overloaded.
- Another reason may be technical glitches like server maintenance issues leading to this issue.
- If you have a weak internet connection, it could prevent the app from processing the online ordering process properly.
- An outdated version of the app may be another reason for this issue because you may face some temporary glitches.
- Many a time issues may occur because of a cache in the application. Cache may lead to temporary bugs and the app will stop running smoothly and optimally.
It may happen because of high demand i.e. many people are ordering at one time because of which the app or website is overloaded.
Another reason may be technical glitches like server maintenance issues leading to this issue.
How To Fix Ulta Won’t Let You Order Online?
1. Try A Different Payment Method
Many times it happens that there is an issue raised with a certain method of payment that you have been trying for ordering your item.
If there’s a problem with one payment method you can try paying with a different one.
To complete your purchase, add a different payment method, then remove the old one.
To add a different payment method for online purchases, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account on the website or in the app itself where you want to make a purchase.
- Navigate to the “Payment Methods” or “Account Settings” section, usually found in your profile or account settings.
- Look for an option to “Add Payment Method” or “Add New Card” or similar phrasing.
- Enter the details of your new payment method, such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing address.
- Save the new payment method.
Remember to ensure the security of your personal information and use trusted websites or apps for online purchases.
Also, ensure that you have entered the correct information regarding your payment like card number, expiration date, CVV code etc.
2. Check If You Have Been Blocked
Sometimes it also happens that Ulta have blocked you.
They do not have to have any reason for it.
In this case, review their terms and policies to see if you’ve unintentionally breached any rules.
Although most shopping apps don’t provide a direct way to check if you’ve been blocked.
However, common signs might include not receiving notifications, not being able to view a user’s profile, and not able to order online is one of them.
Therefore, how will you check if you have been blocked or not?
In this case, all you can do is try to order your item from a different account.
For this, follow these steps:
- Open the Ulta App.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Scroll down and click on the Account option.
- Tap on Logout.
After logging out, you will be directed to the app’s login screen.
- Then tap on Add Another Account.
- Enter new account credentials.
You might need to go through a verification step or confirm access to your account through a link sent to your email which you had provided.
Once you are logged into the new account, you can try to go back to the account settings and manage your profile.
And further, use this account to order online.
3. Wait For Sometime And Try Again
It may be possible that due to heavy traffic on the Ulta app or some technical glitch has arisen leading to online order failures.
It may be possible that the server is under maintenance or is facing unexpected failures.
When many users are on the app at the same time the app may not fetch data and this may cause server downtime.
In this case, you have to wait for some time and try again later.
You can check the server status of Ulta by clicking here.
You can also collect the latest information through their social media pages like Twitter. You can check the latest hashtags regarding this issue on Twitter.
You can also tweet by your account and retweet or comment on the issue under the tweets of Ulta.
4. Ensure Good Internet Connection
It is possible that you will be unable to continue through the checkout process in the app if you do not have an internet connection.
Try switching off mobile data and switching to a Wifi network instead.
It is also needed that the Wifi is placed near the device for better signal strength.
While experiencing a slow or no internet connection, it is suggested to reboot wifi router.
It depends on the internet usage and how often it is needed to reboot our wifi router.
These are the steps to follow in restarting the wifi router:
- Simply switch off the router and unplug it from all the devices and power supply.
- Wait for 3 minutes and then plug it in again.
- Now wait for the signal to come back and now connect to the internet through it.
Ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection and adequate speed.
If you have a strong internet connection then it’ll boost the performance of the app and help in removing the glitches.
You can check your internet speed by clicking here.
5. Update The Ulta App To The Latest Version
If there is an update already available and you have not updated.
Using an old or outdated version of the Ulta application will cause the same issue.
Also using the old or outdated version of the app leads to slow functioning which hints at pending updates of your application.
Therefore it becomes very important to check for any recent changes to ensure the apps’ smooth functioning.
You can download the most current version of the Ulta app from the Google Play Store on Android or the App Store on iPhone.
6. Clear Ulta App Cache And Data
A mobile app’s performance diminishes or degrades when its available storage space is exhausted.
It is thus important to do regular checks on all hardware and software to determine whether or not there is an excess of extra storage space.
Below here are the steps to delete Walmart app history and cache:
Clearing the Cache on Android:
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select “Apps”.
- Find and tap on the “Walmart” app.
- Then you will see options like “Storage” or “Storage & cache.” Tap on it.
- Look for the “Clear cache” button and tap on it to clear the app’s cache.
Clearing the Cache on iOS (iPhone/iPad):
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device.
- Find and tap on the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and select “General.”
- Next, tap on “iPhone Storage”.
- Locate and tap on the “Walmart” app from the list of installed apps.
- On the app’s storage screen, you should see an option to “Offload App”.
- Click on it. And then by following the above steps, it will clear the cache from the Ulta app.
7. Contact Ulta Customer Support
After trying the above-mentioned fixes if you are still facing any difficulty in resolving the issue of the Ulta won’t let you order online then you may contact The Ulta Support Team for the same by clicking here.