AXS is a well-known website where you can buy tickets for different events like concerts or sports games.
But sometimes, you might have a problem where the tickets you bought on AXS don’t show up like they’re supposed to.
This can be really annoying, especially if you were looking forward to going to the event.
In this article, we’ll talk about some common reasons why your AXS tickets might not show up and give you easy ways to fix the problem.
Why Are AXS Tickets Not Showing Up?
Sometimes, you might not be able to see your tickets in the AXS app for a few different reasons.
One possibility is that there could be a technical problem, like if you’re using an old version of the app or if it doesn’t work well with your device.
Another reason could be that you entered a different email address from the one you used when purchasing the tickets, or there could be a delay in getting your tickets.
If you tried to transfer the tickets to someone else, that process could also cause issues.
How To Fix AXS Tickets Not Showing Up?
Let’s explore some effective solutions to resolve the issue of AXS tickets not showing up:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
One of the first things to check is your internet connection.
A weak or unstable connection can prevent your AXS tickets from loading properly.
Here are the steps to Check your internet connection for the provided solution steps:
- Turn off your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
- If the problem persists, you can reset your network settings on your device. Go to the network settings menu and look for an option to reset or restart network settings.
- Try connecting your device to a different Wi-Fi network or switch to a cellular data network to see if the issue is specific to your current network.
- If possible, try connecting to the internet using a different device, such as a smartphone or tablet, to see if the issue is specific to your device.
2. Check For AXS App Update
Make sure you have the latest version of the AXS app on your phone or tablet by going to the App Store or Google Play and downloading it from there.
3. Verify Your Email Address
If you’re using the AXS app for the first time on your device or if you haven’t used it in a while, you might need to confirm your email address.
Just tap on “SEND EMAIL” and you’ll get a link in your email that you can use to verify your account.
Then open the email and click on the link to verify your account.
4. Accessing Your AXS Mobile ID Tickets
After you’ve verified your account, go back to the AXS app, and you should be automatically signed in.
To view your AXS Mobile ID tickets, follows the Steps
- Tap on your initials located in the middle of the screen.
- Your ticket with a QR code will be displayed, which you can present upon entering the venue.
5. Confirm Email Address And Ticket Transfer
Make sure you’re using the same email address that you used when you bought the tickets to sign in to AXS.
If someone transferred the tickets to you, make sure they sent them to the right email address.
6. Apply UK Region And Automatic Date/Time Settings
Make sure that your app settings are set to the UK region and that your device’s date and time settings are set to automatic.
7. Diable Your VPN
If you are using a VPN, try disconnecting from it and then check if the issue of AXS tickets not showing up in the app has been resolved.
8. Try A Different Device Or Transfer Your Ticket
If you still can’t sign in and view your tickets, consider using a different device.
Alternatively, if you’re attending the event with a friend, you can sign in to your account on axs.com using a web browser and transfer the tickets to your friend.
9. Contact AXS Support
If none of the above methods resolve the issue and your tickets still don’t show up in the app, it’s advisable to reach out to AXS customer support.