In Fortnite Battle Royale, the Nue Glider is an Epic Glider.
It belongs to the set of Jujutsu Kaisen and was presented for the first time in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 3.
Sometimes users have problems with the glider, One such problem that users could deal with is the Nue Glider not showing up phenomenon.
This article talks about why this problem might be happening and gives you easy solutions to make it better.
Why Is Nue Glider Not Showing Up?
Many users are reporting that they’ve finished the quest but the New Glider isn’t appearing in Fortnite.
This is because of a glitch in the app has some users did not face this issue.
The official Fortnite Twitter account has confirmed an issue with the application, affecting some players who completed the quest through the UEFN experience.
They also mentioned that they are working on a fix.
We have identified several workarounds that could potentially resolve the issue.
How To Fix Nue Glider Not Showing Up?
Here are some fixes that might help you resolve this issue:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Before making any adjustments, ensure that your internet connection is steady and stable.
Any disruption in the network can cause issues with Glider not showing up.
Here are the steps to Check your internet connection:
- Turn off your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
- If the problem persists, you can reset your network settings on your device. Go to the network settings menu and look for an option to reset or restart network settings.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try switching to a wired connection to rule out any potential wireless issues.
- Restart your router or modem to refresh the connection.
2. Check Epic Game Server Status
There have been reports of Glider not showing up when the server was experiencing problems.
Check the server status of Epic Games.
If the server is encountering technical or server issues, then you should wait for some time and try again later.
3. Restart Your PC/Console
Sometimes, the issue of the Glider not showing on the New Glider can be temporary.
In that case, simply turn off your PC/Console and then wait for few times then restart should resolve the issue.
After restarting, check if the issue has been resolved or not.
4. Complete All The Quest
Make sure to finish all the tasks given to you to make sure the glider shows up.
If you don’t, the glider might not appear in the game or app.
5. Check For Fortnite Updates
If you are using an outdated version of the Nue Glider then there might be the possibility of Glider not showing up.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of the game to avoid any such error.
here are some general steps that you can follow to update Fortnite:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher on your device.
- Click on the Library tab.
- Find Fortnite in your list of games and click on the gear icon next to it.
- Click on Verify to check for any updates or missing files.
- If there is an update available, click on Update to download and install it.
Steps to update Nue Glider On Xbox:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select “My games & apps.”
- Highlight the game you want to check for updates for.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select “Manage game & add-ons.”
- Select “Updates.”
- If there are any updates available, they will be listed here.
- Select “Update all” to download and install the updates.
Steps to update Nue Glider On PS5:
- Go to the PS5 home screen.
- Select the game.
- Press the Options button.
- Select “Check for update.”
- If there are any updates available, they will be downloaded and installed automatically.
6. Wait For The Next Update
If you’ve finished your quest in UEFN experience and the glider isn’t unlocking, you should wait for the next update.
Fortnite acknowledged the issue on Twitter, mentioning that there was a problem with the application.
- How To Fix “Errors.com.epicgames.fortnite.item_consumption_failed” In Fortnite
- How To Fix Bought Fortnite V Bucks Not Showing Up On Xbox/ PS4/ PS5/ Switch
- How To Fix Iron Banner Challenges Not Showing Up On Destiny 2
- What Does “To Be Continued” Mean In Fortnite?
- How To Fix Starfield Quest Marker Bug