Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) is a popular first-person shooter game that has been enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
However, like any other game, it is not perfect and can have its fair share of bugs and glitches.
One such issue that has been frustrating players is the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug.
This bug prevents players from equipping the under-barrel attachment through the Gunsmith, causing a lot of frustration among the MW3 community.
In this blog, we will discuss how to fix the MW3 Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug and get back to enjoying this classic game without any issues.
How To Fix Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug
1. Equip The Gun During A Match
One workaround that has been confirmed by many players is to equip the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel attachment during a match rather than in the Gunsmith.
This has been reported to work for many players and is a simple solution that can be tried first.
- Start a match in MW3.
- Go to the loadout screen and select the gun that you want to equip the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel attachment on.
- While in the match, press the button to bring up the Gunsmith menu.
- Equip the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel attachment to the gun.
- Continue playing the match with the gun equipped as usual.
2. Wait For A Fix
A fix for the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug is scheduled and will soon be available for players.
Until then, players can try the other workarounds or simply wait for the fix to be released.
- Keep an eye on the official Trello board for MW3 to see when the fix for the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug is released.
- Once the fix is released, update your game to the latest version.
- Attempt to equip the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel attachment through the Gunsmith to confirm that the bug has been resolved.
3. Use A Different Gun
If the Pulemyot 762 is the only gun affected by the bug, players can try using a different gun until the issue is resolved.
This is not an ideal solution, but it is a way to continue playing the game without being impacted by the bug.
- Select a different gun that is not affected by the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug.
- Equip any desired attachments to the gun as usual.
- Use the new gun in matches until the Pulemyot 762 Underbarrel Bug is resolved.
4. Contact Support
If none of the above solutions work, players can contact MW3 support for further assistance.