Is your Meta Business Suite not uploading photos?
Meta Business Suite has become a one-stop shop where you can manage your marketing and advertising activities on Facebook and Instagram.
It offers a variety of tools that make it easier to manage your online presence for free.
Meta Business Suite provides several features to its users.
One facility that Meta Business Suite provides its users is that they can upload photos while posting on their business page.
But many are struggling with the same.
Many users are saying that Meta Business Suite is not uploading photos.
In this guide, we will be discussing the same as why Meta Business Suite not uploading photos and how to fix Meta Business Suite not uploading photos.
Why Is Meta Business Suite Not Uploading Photos?
Meta Business Suite is not uploading photos can be caused by various factors, these can be Wrong File size and format, enabled Ad-Blocker, Not using Adobe Flash, Access to Photos, Slow internet connection, etc.
Below are some common reasons mentioned in detail why Meta Business Suite does not upload photos:
- If the photos you’re trying to upload do not meet the Meta Business Suite’s requirements in terms of file size and format. Then the platform will not upload photos.
- If you have not allowed Meta Business Suite to access your photos, then you will face trouble doing the same.
- If you are not uploading your photos in Meta Business Suite correctly, then you will face the same issue.
- The Meta Business Suite photo upload tool makes use of Adobe Flash, so if you are not using the same then you will cause trouble in uploading photos in Meta Business Suite.
- If you have an ad blocker in your browser, and it is enabled then it may interfere with the uploading of photos to Meta Business Suite.
- Lastly, if your internet connection is not proper, then Meta Business Suite fails to upload your photos.
How To Fix Meta Business Suite Not Uploading Photos?
To fix the Meta Business Suite not uploading photos, you can check the file size and format, upload the original photo, check access to upload photos, use Adobe Flash, upload one photo at a time, disable Ad-Blocker, and lastly if the issue still persists then contact the Customer Support of Meta Business Suite.
Below we have discussed the fixes in detail for your better understanding.
1. Check The File Size And Format
The most common reason for images not rendering correctly is size.
Make sure the image that you upload is large enough for your chosen placement.
You must make sure that the photo size does not exceed 15 MB.
Another common reason for photo upload failure is the image ratio you are trying to post to your business profile.
The recommended size is 720 (width) x 540 (height) pixels.
The minimum is 250 x 250 pixels.
Along with the image size, you also need to check the format of the image.
Check the image format.
Meta only allows uploading JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, or TIFF files.
If you have a PNG file, its size should be below 1 MB.
2. Try Uploading The Original Photo Instead Of An Edited Version
If you edit your photo taken in portrait mode, lens blur, or your computer, your phone, or a third-party app, you might not be able to upload the photo in Meta Business Suite.
Also, the edited image also appears to be blurry.
Therefore try to upload the original photo instead of an edited one if you are facing the issue of photo upload.
3. Allow Meta Business Suite To Access Your Photos
If you have not allowed Meta Business Suite to access your photos, then you will face trouble doing the same.
Here’s how to allow Meta Business Suite access to your photos for posts:
- Go to “Create Post” on Meta Business Suite. This will take you to the post creator.
- Click on “Add Photo”. This will open up the photos on your device. Click “Upload” on the photo you want to select.
- Write whatever text you want to accompany your photo.
- Publish or schedule your post!
4. Check If You Are Uploading Photos Correctly
If you are not uploading your photos in Meta Business Suite correctly, then you will face the same issue.
To upload a photo using Meta Business Suite, follow these general steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Meta Business Suite website-business.facebook.com.
- Once logged in, you’ll see a dashboard with options for your connected Pages and Instagram accounts. Click on the Page or Instagram account where you want to upload the photo.
- Look for the option to create a new post. This might be labeled as “Create Post”.
- Click on the image or video icon to upload a photo from your device.
- After selecting the photo, you can add a caption or description to your post.
- Click the “Publish” button.
5. Try Uploading One Photo
If you have been facing the issue of Meta Business Suite Not Uploading Photos, then it might be because you are trying to upload multiple photos at the same time.
Then to resolve the issue, try to upload one photo at a time and check if this works or not.
6. Ensure Your Device Uses Adobe Flash
The Meta Business Suite photo upload tool makes use of Adobe Flash, so if you are not using the same then you will cause trouble in uploading photos in Meta Business Suite.
Therefore, ensure your device uses Adobe Flash and also make sure that the browser is running the latest version of the plugin, which can be downloaded from Adobe’s site.
7. Review Meta Business Suite Guidelines And Restrictions
If you’ve been warned about posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.
Meta Business Suite has community standards and content guidelines.
If the photos you are posting violate these guidelines, they may not be published.
So you are required to ensure that your photo content complies with its policies.
And this might be the reason behind your Meta Business Suite not uploading photos.
8. Disable Ad-Blocker
This can cause a problem because many posts must place an ad.
If it cannot display the ad, then it will not upload.
In this case, you need to disable the ad blockers from your browser.
Below we have mentioned the steps for the same:
- Open the “Browser” that you are using.
- Click on the Ellipsis Icon (three dots).
- Next, hover on “Extensions” and click “Manage Extensions”.
- Here, disable all the add blockers by switching off the toggle button.
- Lastly, “Reload” your browser.
Remember we have mentioned the common steps for any browser.
The steps may vary from browser to browser.
9. Ensure Good Internet Connection
Make sure you have good internet speed or stable internet connection.
If your mobile data speed to the WiFi network is slow then you may experience issues while uploading photos.
So, check your internet speed.
You can check the same by clicking here.
Turn ON and OFF your mobile data or check your router in case you using wifi.
Also, try to switch from a mobile network to wifi or wifi to a mobile network.
10. Contact Meta Business Suite Customer Support
If you are still facing any difficulty in resolving the issue of the Meta Business Suite not uploading photos then you may contact The Meta Business Suite Support Team by clicking here.