Crave is a popular streaming service that allows users to watch movies, TV shows, and other types of content online.
However, like any online service, it is not immune to errors and issues.
One of the most common errors that users experience on Crave is Error Code 246000.
This error can be frustrating, as it can prevent you from accessing the content you want to watch. In this article, we will explore why this error occurs and how to fix it.
Why Does Crave Error Code 246000 Occur?
Crave Error Code 246000 is a generic error message that appears when there is an issue with the service.
It can occur for various reasons, such as an issue with the internet connection, a problem with the Crave app, or an issue with the server.
When this error occurs, it can prevent users from accessing the content they want to watch.
This error can arise due to various factors, including but not limited to the use of an outdated browser or device, or having an adblocker enabled.
How To Fix Crave Error Code 246000?
If you are experiencing Crave Error Code 246000, there are several solutions you can try to resolve the issue. Here are some of the fixes that have worked for users in the past:
1. Update The Crave App
An outdated app can cause various issues, including this error, and updating the app to the latest version can often fix bugs or glitches that may be causing the error.
It is recommended to check for updates regularly and keep the app up to date to avoid encountering this error in the future.
2. Update Your Browser
Updating your browser can potentially resolve issues with Crave, including Error Code 246000 if the issue is related to an outdated browser.
An outdated browser can cause compatibility issues with the Crave website, which may lead to errors or prevent you from accessing certain features.
Therefore, it is always a good idea to keep your browser up to date to ensure that it is compatible with the latest web technologies and services.
3. Diable The AdBlocker
Disabling your ad-blocker can potentially resolve the issue of Error Code 246000 on Crave if the issue is related to the ad-blocker.
Ad-blockers are designed to block ads on websites, which can sometimes interfere with the website’s functionality.
Here Are the Steps To Disable The Ad-blocker:
Step For Disabling AdBlocker On Chrome:
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and Security” section and click on “Site settings”.
- Click on “Ads”.
- Toggle the switch next to “Blocked on sites that tend to show intrusive ads (recommended)” to off.
Step For Disabling On Firefox:
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Click on “Add-ons”.
- Select the “Extensions” tab.
- Find the ad-blocker extension you want to disable and click on the three dots next to it.
- Click on “Disable”.
Step For Disabling On Safari:
- Click on “Safari” in the top menu bar.
- Click on “Preferences”.
- Click on the “Websites” tab.
- Click on “Content Blockers”.
- Toggle the switch next to the ad-blocker extension you want to disable to off.
4. Try Adding Tracking Prevention On Edge
If You are facing this issue on Edge then try adding tracking prevention.
Adding Tracking Prevention on Edge may potentially resolve the issue of Error Code 246000 on Crave, if the issue is related to tracking cookies.
Tracking cookies are used by websites to track user activity and preferences, which can sometimes interfere with the website’s functionality.
To add Tracking Prevention on Edge, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the top-right corner of the Edge window.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Privacy, search, and services” on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the “Tracking prevention” section.
- Click on “Choose what to block”.
- Toggle the switch to “Off” or “Basic”.
5. Try Using A Different Browser
If the issue is caused by compatibility or configuration problems with the current browser, using a different browser could potentially resolve Error Code 246000 on Crave.
Due to variations in how different browsers handle website functionality, certain browsers may be more effective than others for specific websites or web applications.
Therefore, switching to a different browser might provide a different configuration or compatibility setting that would enable the Crave website to function properly, leading to the resolution of the error.
6. Contact Crave Support
If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact Crave support for further assistance.
They will be able to provide you with more specific instructions on how to fix the error.
Here’s the link to contact Crave support:https://www.crave.ca/fr/support