Are you having trouble trying to load the Leaderboard in Counter Strike 2? Maybe you aren’t able to load it at all whenever you are trying to check the Leaderboard and see the top scorer.
This can be very stressful and you won’t be able to enjoy CS2 to its fullest when playing the game.
However, there is no need to feel stressed anymore as we are here to help you.
Counter-Strike 2 is a tactical shooter game that you can play in your leisure time. Due to the vast popularity of the first Counter-Strike game, this follow-up of Counter-Strike 2 has also taken the market by storm.
But there can be issues and problems that players have reported while playing it such as the issue of Leaderboard not loading properly.
As the game is still getting tested and is open to players only as a Limited Test platform there can be several bugs or glitches due to this.
In this article, we will be discussing the issue of CS2 leaderboard not loading and how you can easily fix that.
Why CS2 Leaderboard Not Loading?
There can be several reasons why your Counter Strike 2 is not loading the Leaderboard properly as it should.
These issues can range from a problem with the server of CS2 to a technical error in CS2 itself. Due to the fact that CS2 is still in its beta phase, bugs and technical issues are a common occurrence in the platform.
Below we have listed some potential causes as to why you are having trouble trying to load the Leaderboard of CS2.
- Your graphics driver is not updated to the latest version.
- There are some technical issues in Counter-Strike 2.
- The game files of CS2 have gotten corrupted.
- The Server of CS2 is facing an outage or traffic overload.
- Your Firewall is causing problems for CS2 to run properly.
How To Fix CS2 Leaderboard Not Loading?
To fix the issue of CS2 not loading the leaderboard you can check the server status of CS2, check the system requirements, update the graphics driver, verify the game files of CS2, run CS2 as administrator, uninstall and reinstall it again.
Below we have discussed these fixes in great detail.
1. Check The Server Status Of CS2
If there is any technical issue in CS2 then the chances are that the developers of CS2 are working to solve it. You can open the game after some time, the issue should be solved by then. It might be solved in a few days if not a few hours.
The issue could also be due to a server outage or an overload of traffic on the servers, you can also check the server status of Counter Strike 2 in the meantime.
If you see that the server is facing an outage due to which you might be having the leaderboard issue then wait for some time and check the server status after some time to see whether the server is back online. You should be able to load the leaderboard after the server is back online.
2. Update Graphics Driver
You need to update the graphics driver on your device as soon as you can.
You might not be able to see the leaderboard of CS2 on your system if your graphics drivers have not been updated in quite some time.
For it to work correctly, your graphics drivers must be upgraded to the latest version available.
By visiting the manufacturer’s official website, you can easily update the drivers.
Open Counter Strike 2 after successfully updating your graphics driver to see whether you are facing any issues with loading the leaderboard.
3. Check System Requirements
Counter-Strike Team has yet to convey the system requirement for the game however we suggest that you put the latest graphics card and system in your computer before installing the game in it.
As the game is still in the limited Test period you will be able to see the system requirement soon after the team officially releases it.
4. Verify Game Files Of CS2
Make sure to verify the game files for Counter-Strike 2 when you are facing the issue of CS2 not loading the Leaderboard. You can easily do that from the launcher where you have the game.
- Go to the Steam library.
- Right-click on Counter Strike 2.
- Select Properties from the options available.
- Go to the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify integrity of game cache option to verify the files.
5. Run CS2 As Administrator
You can also run CS2 as an Administrator and check whether that solves the issue. To do that type Counter Strike 2 in your Windows search bar. Right-click on the icon and select the option, Run as Administrator.
Now, check whether you are having the issue of not being able to load the Leaderboard in CS2.
6. Disable Your Firewall
CS2 may occasionally have its requests blocked by firewalls if the firewall believes it to be malicious software.
If you are unable to load the Leaderboard in Counter-Strike 2, that might be the situation. To solve that issue you can simply turn off your system’s firewall.
- Go to Control Panel from the Windows search bar.
- Open Systems and Security.
- Select Windows Defender Firewall.
- Turn on the Windows Defender Firewall option.
- Click on the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) button under the Private network settings and Public network settings.
- Click on OK and close the window.
7. Uninstall And Reinstall Counter Strike 2
You might also try uninstalling CS2 from your computer as a workaround.
To uninstall you will have to go to the Control Panel >> Programs >> Uninstall a program >> Counter Strike 2. Now, select and uninstall it.
When you’re finished, give your device some time to rest before restarting your computer.
Reinstall Counter Strike 2 on your device right away via Steam or EPIC Games.
Wait for the completion of the installation. Open and verify if you can load the leaderboard of CS2 now without any issues.
8. Contact CS2 Support Team
If none of the above solutions works, your best course of action is to get in touch with the CS Support Team and report the problem.
They will be able to assist you in solving the problem quickly.
- How To Fix Counter Strike 2(CS2) Error Code 1114
- How To Fix CS2 Community Servers Not Loading: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Fix An Error Occurred While Updating Counter Strike 2 Missing Executable Global Offensive
- How To Fix Counter-Strike 2 (CS2) Failed To Connect To Server
- How To Fix “Unable To Establish Connection With Gameserver” Error In Counter-Strike 2 (CS2)