Are you having trouble using ChatGPT?
Maybe the ChatGPT prompt can’t scroll at the bottom right and due to this you aren’t able to use it properly.
Many users have recently reported this issue while trying to use ChatGPT.
It can be utterly frustrating when you are in between work and you are not able to use ChatGPT functions.
We understand your concerns and that is why we are here to help you.
ChatGPT is an AI software developed by OpenAI that can help people by generating human-like content.
In this article, we will be looking at the fixes that can help fix the issue of the ChatGPT prompt can’t scroll at the bottom right.
Why Is ChatGPT Scroll Not Working?
There might be a few reasons why your ChatGPT account is having issues scrolling to the bottom right when it is writing a prompt or you are giving a prompt.
There is no confirmed news yet as to why this happens however we have come up with a few reasons, which are given below.
- There could be a technical issue in the ChatGPT system.
- Your browser has accumulated too many cookies and cache files.
- The internet connection is faulty or slow.
- ChatGPT is facing a traffic overload on its platform.
How To Fix ChatGPT Scroll Not Working?
In this section we will be going through the fixes that quill help you to fix the issue of ChatGPT can’t scroll at the bottom right on your device.
1. Refresh The Page Repeatedly
Refresh the ChatGPT page when you are seeing that the ChatGPT prompt can’t scroll at the bottom right.
There might be some kind of bug or glitch due to which ChatGPT is unable to scroll.
In that case, when you refresh the page ChatGPT will be able to function properly ad the glitch will get deleted.
2. Check The Internet Connection
You should examine the internet connection as the next possible solution as ChatGPT is an online platform and requires a high speed and stable internet connection to execute its functions properly.
Change to a data connection or ethernet if you are currently using WiFi.
You can try performing a router reset if your WiFi is having connection problems.
Simply turn off the router and unplug it from the power source, devices, and other connections.
After three minutes, plug it back in.
Wait for the signal to return before using it to connect to the internet.
Contact the local service provider to have the problem looked at if your internet still has issues.
3. Log Out And Log In To ChatGPT
The simplest solution that you can try is to log out of your ChatGPT account and then log back in again if ChatGPT can’t scroll at the bottom right.
Many users claim that simply logging out and then back in has resolved this problem. Before attempting other fixes, you can also try this one.
4. Wait For Sometime
ChatGPT will also have the issue of the scroll prompt not working if there is a traffic overload.
In that scenario, you should wait a while or avoid opening ChatGPT during peak times.
After that, when the traffic has slightly decreased for the ChatGPT platform, ChatGPT should be working properly with the scroll prompt.
5. Clear Browser Cache
You can also try clearing the Chat GPT browser cache as an alternative fix.
Your browser’s cache frequently stores junk or corrupt files and cookies, which can prevent ChatGPT from functioning properly.
You can open ChatGPT after simply deleting the cache folder.
Clear Browser Cache for Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Select More Tools.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Check all the boxes.
- Click on Clear data.
Clear Browser cache for Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and go to Settings.
- Select Privacy, search, and Services.
- Select Choose what to clear under it and select Clear browsing data.
- Click on Clear browsing data now.
- Under Time range select a time range that you want to clear the data for.
- Click on Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear Now.
And you are done clearing your browser cache. Now open ChatGPT and see whether you still get the scroll prompt problem.
6. Contact OpenAI Support Team
After you have tried all the fixes above ChatGPT prompt can’t scroll at the bottom right and should not be showing up in your ChatGPT account.
However, if the problem still occurs then we recommend that you contact the OpenAI Support Team and communicate the issue to them.
The team of OpenAI professionals will be able to help you out.
- How To Fix “Something Went Wrong” On ChatGPT
- How To Fix “Internal Server Error” On OpenAI ChatGPT
- How To Fix “Please Stand By While We Are Checking Your Browser” On ChatGPT
- How To Fix “Signup Is Currently Unavailable, Please Try Again Later” Error On ChatGPT
- How To Fix “Access Is Temporarily Unavailable Please Try Again Later” On ChatGPT