Are you also facing trouble logging into your Walmart account and an error message is popping up” An unexpected error has occurred please try again later”?
This error message arises at the time of login to Walmart. The services Walmart provides by way of the online medium primarily impact the acquisition of our daily lives.
But such type of errors may cause restlessness in the mind of the users. And sometimes the real cause of this error message becomes difficult to find.
Are you also facing the same issue? If yes, then don’t worry because in this article we will discuss what Causes “An unexpected error has occurred please try again later” on Walmart and how to fix the same.
What Causes “An Unexpected Error Has Occurred Please Try Again Later” On Walmart?
There could have been several reasons that might occur and causing the message to come up whenever you try to log in on Walmart.
Below here we have mentioned some of the major reasons that might cause the arising issue. Therefore have a look at them:
- If your Walmart account is under business verification and they made a decision to reject your account. In this case, you will lose access to your Walmart account.
- Often it happens that due to a heavy load on the server the browser or the app is not able to load the page and causing the error message to occur.
- Sometimes maybe your internet connection is weak. This might be the issue behind the cause of the error message.
- It might be due to a junk file or files in the memory, causing the error message to come up.
- Also, many times minor bugs or glitches arise which may cause trouble while logging in to Walmart and causing this error message.
Among all the above-mentioned issues there could be trouble with it is the server as it may be down sometimes. You do not need to worry about it as we have mentioned some of the major fixes that can resolve this problem.
How To Fix “An Unexpected Error Has Occurred Please Try Again Later” On Walmart?
1. Contact Seller Support
If your Walmart account is under business verification and they made a decision to reject your account. In this case, you will lose access to your Walmart account.
What can you do in this case? You can try opening up a case with seller support and they will reverify your business details manually.
After verification, it might happen that you get access to your Walmart account again.
2. Try Different Browser
Doing this can help pinpoint the source of the problem. If the error is peculiar to a specific browser, close and reopen the browser, and try accessing Walmart again.
You can use browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In those browsers, you can search for Walmart and enter your account details for logging in.
3. Clear Cookies
You should also consider clearing Walmart’s cache data and cookies on the browser. Better yet, clear the browser’s entire browsing data. If the error persists, remove and reinstall the browser.
A mobile app’s performance diminishes or degrades when its available storage space is exhausted.
It is thus important to do regular checks on all hardware and software to determine whether or not there is an excess of extra storage space.
Below here are the steps to delete Walmart app history and cache:
Clearing the Cache on Android:
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select “Apps”.
- Find and tap on the “Walmart” app.
- Then you will see options like “Storage” or “Storage & cache.” Tap on it.
- Look for the “Clear cache” button and tap on it to clear the app’s cache.
Clearing the Cache on iOS (iPhone/iPad):
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device.
- Find and tap on the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and select “General.”
- Next, tap on “iPhone Storage”.
- Locate and tap on the “Walmart” app from the list of installed apps.
- On the app’s storage screen, you should see an option to “Offload App”.
- Click on it. And then by following the above steps, it will clear the cache from the Walmart app.
4. Check Walmart Server Status
It’s important to note that while refreshing a page can often resolve these issues, there might be cases where the problem lies with the website’s servers or infrastructure, and refreshing alone might not be sufficient to solve the problem.
So the next thing that you need to check is Walmart App Server Status. In case the server is going through an outage or the server is having scheduled maintenance, the Walmart app will not work properly.
You can open Walmart and try again if it works or not after you see that the server is back online.
The server should be back online shortly as the technical team will be working on it to fix it soon.
Other than checking the server status of the Walmart app. Waiting it out is always an option. And many times it happens to be the preferred fix to solve the arising issue.
If a certain glitch or bug arises. And it causes trouble in the functioning. The best way to get rid of this issue is to wait for some time.
5. Contact Walmart Customer Support
If you have tried all the above listed solutions and none seem to work then the issue is not from your end. For this, you have to contact the Walmart Customer Support Team for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific help and investigate any potential issues with the app payment system and provide you with personalised solutions.
You can contact the support team of Walmart by clicking here. Click on the contact you team icon and tell the issue to the digital assistant of the Walmart app.